[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >NOT SQUATTING ARE YOU RETARDED OR WERE YOU BULLIED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 800lb squat.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
800lb squat.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>2017
>NOT SQUATTING
ARE YOU RETARDED OR WERE YOU BULLIED INTO DOING GAY BROSPLITS THAT ONLY GIVE YOU A TEMPORARY PUMP? OR PERHAPS BOTH?
IF YOU DONT SQUAT YOU'RE A FUCKING BIIIIIITCH!!

>B-BUT ANON MY KNEES AND LOWER BACK IS SORE AFTER
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH FUCKING DEAL WITH IT PUSSY
>B-B-BUT ANON IM NOT A POWERLIFTER
DOES THAT MEAN YOU SHOULDNT DO A LIFT THAT MAKES YOU A LITERAL SAVAGE?
>B-B-B-B-B-BUT ANON I ALREADY SQUAT 1-2 TIMES A WEEK
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *INHALES* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>B-B--BBUT ANON I DO LEGPRESS
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *INHALES* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *INHALES* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *INHALES* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>B-B-B-BUT ANON SQUATS ARE BAAAAD FOR YOUR KNEES AND BACK
WHO SAID LIFE WAS A COMPETITION ABOUT HAVING THE HEALTHIEST KNEES AND BACK? YOU FUCKING PEAT GAVEL
>>
>>42183290
Are you allright my didlee dude ?
>>
>>42183290
I squat more than you and this thread is cringe.
>>
I lift for aesthetics
>>
>>42183290

Post a pic of you OP, I bet you look shit and are also fat.
>>
"Time to rack it"
>>
>>42183290
Daily reminder that vid related was usa's best hope on getting an Olympics medal before he fucked up his hips.

Also, convicted roideroo.
>>
>>42183412
he got his hip (not hips) fixed, and he squatted 300kg a year after. Stop lying.
>>
>>42183423
Where did I lie exactly?

Post surgery, he never made the same numbers, definitely hasn't snatched remotely close to 200 again, he's not oly competitive at his bw anymore.
>>
>haven't lifted for two+ months
>no desire to
>still look like I lift

all is well
>>
>>42183290
I think you forgot to swallow your ritalin
>>
>>42183412
>usa
>weightlifting
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That fucking cuck had no chance anyway

Look at that fucking grinder

just fucking lmao, no wonder his hips are RIP in piss

just look at a superior weightlifter squatting even more weight and just fucking smoking it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxVUmAzP1to
>>
>>42183290
I want to be able to fit in clothes, you fucktard. Also squatting is useless especially when women only care about a guys arms and abs.
>>
>>42183768
He has snatched 207kf as a junior tho
That would likely get him a 105+ medal in the Olympics
>>
>>42183789
Maybe, MAYBE a bronze for snatch only, but again, American """"athletes"""" have basically no shelf-life because they don't know how to fucking lift or train correctly, Americans are fucking idiots
>>
>>42183776
Squatting is not retarded at all, if you see your legs are growing too much, then you can stop adding weight and thats it.

I Squat 150kgx5 two times a week , and my legs look small enough. I still fit in 32x32 skinny jeans perfectly, they even fit kinda loose.
>>
>>42183816
no it's just that the guys who could theoretically become olympic class lifters get recruited by nike to play football and get paid hundreds of millions of dollars instead of dedicate all their time doing an unpopular low paying sport
>>
>>42183776
lol stay skelly faggot bitch
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.