[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reddit.com/r/swoleaccep tance/ Why are online l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 891890.jpg (44KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
891890.jpg
44KB, 736x588px
https://www.reddit.com/r/swoleacceptance/

Why are online lifting communities (except us) so cringeworthy?

>Brother thou must learn to trust not the maiden's words, and instead observe her actions. Many a maiden has been known to swear loyalty to followers of Broki, but desire a follower of Brodin when his devotion has caused him to reach undeniable levels of swole. Do not fool yourself into thinking that she knows what she desires, for she will only know when she has it.

>True wisdom. Wheymen brother.

God fucking damn it I hate the fact nerds lift now
>>
>>42182945
Because people are faggots
>>
>>42182945
You're on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. Do you think you aren't a nerd?
>>
>>42182952
these niggas are literally larp tier tho
>>
>>42182952
>Do you think you aren't a nerd?
We don't talk like this
>>
>swole
>liftan
>bulkan
>mirin
>natty
>joocy
>roids
>brotip
I find all these words and more extremely cringy and half of them probably originated here.
>>
>>42182945
Because they are filled with legions of Millennials with degrees in English they don't get the opportunity to use because they're unremarkable and have no job. Because they have no job they have a lot of free time and so they flock to internet communities and seek to leverage their "talents" to "contribute" to the "community" which inevitably means crafting some pathetic forced-meme mythos, based almost entirely directly on things they've heard before because a degree in English teaches you how to put words in order but it doesn't teach you how to think.
>>
>>42182952
>>42182971
>>42182959

/fit/ are nerds but reddit are dorks
>>
>>42183016
A-are you projecting?
>>42182945
/fit/ is cringeworthy in an autisric way. Redditors are just faggots
>>
>>42183016
wew lad
>>
>>42182945
Pot calling the kettle B L A C K E D
>>
>>42182945
>(except us)
Dude...
>>
>>42183037
Autistic*
>>
>>42183016
Damn lad, that's more venom than even I can spit this early in the day.
>>
>>42183016
You sound like you're jealous of someone you know irl who happens to be a millennial with an English degree.
>>
/r/swoleacceptance used to be good six years ago. Communities have their ups and downs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.