[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /b/ I fucked up. I was planning on joining the United States

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

Okay /b/ I fucked up. I was planning on joining the United States Air Force. I was over weight in their standards and I needed to drop. I was 245 when I started my cut and got down to 220. I thought I could pass the tape test at the MEPS station but I failed and I am disqualified till November. I am currently eating 1500 calories a day and I burn a solid 600-800 calories a workout and burn an average of 4000 a day thanks to my FitBit. I need some help on how to cut even more. This is not exclusive to just military members but also to everyone cutting.

Current height and weight
>6'
>225

My neck measurement was 17" and waist was 40" and they clocked me at 29% bf which I think is utter bullshit because I have a lot of muscle mass from playing Football all 4 years of high school. I just seem desperate and I need an extra push. Anybody got any answers?
>>
>>42179333
First of all, this is /fit/, not /b/.
You need to lose a minimum of 23 pounds by November to be on the safe side. Don't chance "making tape" if you're still overweight as this method is secondary to weighing in. When did you start cutting? You still have 3.5 months to lose ~25 pounds. That's about 1.75 pounds per week, which is very doable if you're committed to your goal.
Also, your math doesn't add up. Eating 1500 calories a day and burning 4000 a day results in a deficit of 2500 calories per day. That's a deficit of 17,500 per week, which should cause you to lose 5 pounds per week, which is near impossible. I can believe 800 calories per workout, but how are you burning the other 3200 per day? Redo your math because something is seriously off. At this rate you would lose the weight in 5 weeks, but it's going to take a lot longer than that. How does your fitbit calculate 4000 calories burned per day?
Also, what's your AFSC if you know it? I'm leaving in March for BMT and I'm cutting as well
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.