[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to give up alcohol (i.e your social life) completely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: no-alcohol.jpg (543KB, 1302x1327px) Image search: [Google]
no-alcohol.jpg
543KB, 1302x1327px
>have to give up alcohol (i.e your social life) completely if you want to get /fit/

This is where the Chads fail. They are only /fit/ in their teens and early twenties and then they start to get beer guts due to getting wasted every night.
>>
The thing about drinking is there's no instructions and the phrase "I drink" means something different to everyone.

When I say I drink I mean

"I have one or two pints if I'm out with friends on the weekend".

When my friend says he drinks he means:

"I have a pitcher right after work, and then maybe a couple pints if someone stops by and maybe a night cap and then on the weekend I'll usually get nutty"
>>
>>42179225
alcohol is literally poison
the reason beer is around 5% is because beyond that, the yeast start to die from having to life in their own waste product (i.e. alcohol)

(((they))) have convinced us to go and get drunk, lower our iq and die early for (((their))) benefit

muslims were right
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474988379342.jpg (31KB, 588x394px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474988379342.jpg
31KB, 588x394px
Drinking excessively will kill gains, it's true. Generally though, doing drugs is fine. A substance use disorder can fuck your shit up but so can any untreated psychological condition. If you miss drinking with friends just smoke pot or take opioids
>>
>>42179225
literally talks about this in the sticky
>"If you're trying to build muscle, it is best to cut down on alcohol consumption. Some is fine, but an excess isn't. You can even get away with getting smashed every so often if you follow the protocol described here."

leads to this link:
http://www.leangains.com/2010/07/truth-about-alcohol-fat-loss-and-muscle.html
>>
>>42179225
Beer, fruit, and protein shakes are like most of my diet and I'm pretty good.
>>
>>42179277
What's in those 10% beers then?
>>
>>42179277
>(((they))) have convinced us to go and get drunk, lower our iq and die early for (((their))) benefit

Alcoholic beverage (beer for example) are as old as the discovery of farming, way older than (((them))).
>>
>>42179225
if your social life revolves around getting pissed then you're a brainlet probably surrounded by brainlets
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.