[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I dying, fit? >back aches a few days ago, decide fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1495093960994.png (132KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495093960994.png
132KB, 380x496px
am I dying, fit?

>back aches a few days ago, decide fuck it, might as well hit the gym anyway
>back gets better during the session, all good.
>one day after feel fine
>two days after the gym wake up with the worst pain of my life, can barely walk
>progressively getting worse, back is swollen, throbbing with heat
>feel sick to my stomach and somehow managed to get a fever??
>entire body is hurting

is this the end? I don't want to die a dyel : ^(
>>
>>42178668
use proper form or you'll be taking a trip to snap city, also do stretches faggot
>>
>>42178668

I had the same thing happen when I first started lifting.

Got a fever of 104 degrees. Went to the hospital, gave me tons of anti inflammatory medicine, put me on an IV. It broke after like 6 hours and I woke up covered in sweat and having to piss.
>>
>>42178729
Dear lord help me. I'm calling my GP first thing in the morning, fuck me I don't want to end up in the hospital.
>>
How old are you & ethnicity if you don't mind me asking.

How long was the ache present?
Has it happened in past?
Pain move around anywhere?
What makes it better and worse?

Have you pooped or peed yourself recently?
Any shooting pain down your leg?
>>
>>42178750
>How old are you & ethnicity if you don't mind me asking.

20, caucasian

>How long was the ache present?

I only had the initial ache for like 2 days, it was very minor, I just felt sore.

>Has it happened in past?
I had a similar situation in my ankle a few years ago, it got inflammed and I had to take some pills 4 times a day for a week, painful shit.

>Pain move around anywhere?
Nope, it's in one spot.

>What makes it better and worse?
Moving makes it worse, staying still, laying down etc makes it a lot better.
>>
>>42178743

It was shit, if took about 3 days to get to that point. I don't remember my back actually hurting, but I did compete in a dodgeball tournament while experiencing the fever. Looking back I don't think that helped, but it was nationals and we had a good chance to win. We ended up losing because I wasn't able to play on day 2 because of the hospital visit.
>>
>>42178785
Thanks for that. Finally have you noticed any change in color in your urine?
>>
>>42178862
I suspect I may have been slightly dehydrated yesterday and the day before, making it a bit more dark-yellow, but right now it's almost clear. Yes, I did go to check just now.
>>
>>42178900
I'd be inclined to suspect Rhabdomyolysis from what you've told me, best to see your GP for a proper history and examination though.

To answer your question, no you won't die.
>>
>>42178919
Oh boy. Anything I can do in the meantime to ease the symptoms or assist the body while I wait for the phone lines to open?
>>
>>42178919
See your GP in the morning, if
>Get palpitations
>Fever gets worse
>Pain becomes unbearable

Get yourself to A&E
>>
YOU GOT DA RHABDO
>>
>>42178942
Keep yourself hydrated, avoid excess painkiller tablets try a rub if you have one.
>>
>>42178668
Go to the doctor dumbass
>>
UPDATE.

Doctors told me to fuck off and get some rest. God damn it fit did you ruse me?

Apparently it's nearly impossible that I've got that rhubarb or w/e it's called if I'm pissing clear.
>>
lol wtf sounds like you just have a virus. Sleep for 5 days haha
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.