[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Martial Arts Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 7

File: mma.jpg (51KB, 854x570px) Image search: [Google]
mma.jpg
51KB, 854x570px
This thread is for the discussion of Martial Arts, experienced and those willing to learn

Have been interested in picking up a martial art. Sitting on the idea of karate (What kind I'm still now sure). Like the idea of self discipline, tradition, and it as an art. But the idea of Boxing also sounds attractive as it doesn't have such a time commitment.
>>
>>42177349
karate is great if you have a good dojo and you don't actually care much about practical fighting ability
>>
49-1
>>
>>42177364
49-2 in the instant rematch
>>
I just started BJJ; does anyone have any tips which could help a beginner out? Also, can I train BJJ and lift in the gym without overtraining?
>>
>>42177404
When defending:
Framing, and then create space.

When attacking:
Take space and use your weight efficiently.
>>
I've been doing Muay Thai for about 9 months. Hella cardio gains, they drill you with burpess. I've made some chest gains from all the pushups as well
>>
Thoughts on Muay Thai?
>>
Any good stretching routines? Planning to start Muay Thai in a month or two and want to stretch my legs a bit so I would be able to kick high
>>
>>42177404
dont get so attached to one position that when you inevitably lose it, you've got no where to go
let the other guy pass so that you can also train plan B
>>
>>42177474
https://teamruntowin.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/pavel-tsatsouline-relax-into-stretching.pdf

>>42177452
Very aggressive if taught right and properly. Basically what you want to do if you're looking to fuck up somebody
>>
>>42177424
>>42177505
Do you guys lift and train BJJ and, if so, what is your routine like?
>>
>>42177532
2nd guy, I dont lift
>>
Any fuck with capoeira? Looks fun as hell and spinning seems like a cool trick.
>>
>>42177532
I used to be a gymfag but once I hit bluebelt, I had to cut the gym from 5 times a week to 2 if I am lucky, but I compete so your milage may vary.
>>
>>42177526
muay thai is practical then I guess? I'm planning on starting in the school year, I did karate for 8 years before, and want something pretty different
>>
Should I do boxing or judo? There's a college club nearby that charges $20 a semester but I really want to learn boxing. Unfortunately there's no boxing club at my college but there's a boxing gym nearby that charges $140 monthly. I don't want to be paying that shit as a student but apparently it's really good. Should I just stick with judo?
>>
>>42177620
Keep in mind that cross training is my main goal. Judo and boxing is apparently a god tier combination for self defense. If only there was a combat sambo school nearby that I could go to. Feels bad man.
>>
Is muay Thai plus boxing the best for defending in actual fights?
>>
>>42177349
I studied Shotokan Karate from age 6 to 17 and earned my 1st Dan. I stopped going to the Dojo since then and I've been training solo but I want to start training a new style.
Been considering Taekwondo, Krav Memega or BJJ. Any suggestions?
>>
>>42177620
Extremely sounds like Managerboxing. Fuck that Gym

>>42177645
Yes
>>42177605
Very practical
>>
Thoughts on Boxing + Kick Boxing?
>>
Can anyone go into detail of why Karate is impractical for street fighting.
>>
>>42177890
Done karate for 10 years
its fun, and a good sport, but you dont learn self defense stuff. If somebody comes from behind and bearhugs you, for example, then you're immobilized and theres not much you can do if you only know karate, because thats not a scenario that would happen in sparring.
Its fun in a sports setting, I enjoy it, but learn something else (bjj) if you want to learn self defense.
>>
>>42177349
I've posted this before, but I'll post it again. These are the only sanctioned martial arts if you want to actually know how to fight:

Striking: Boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, and Kyokushin Karate,

Grappling: Judo, Wrestling (Most forms), BJJ, and Sambo.

Anything beyond this list, you should take with a grain of salt. Fort example, some forms of TKD are acceptable. But other than the rare exception, or a certain technique, most "traditional" martial arts are absolute and complete garbage.

Here's a list of things to look out for:

If your gym doesn't spar, it's bullshit. Some gyms say that it's too dangerous to spar with the techniques they teach you. If this were actually the case, they shouldn't be teaching that shit in the first place. Remember what Bas Rutten said: "If you can kill someone with a technique, you can also not kill them."

If your gym has 16 year old black belts walking around, it's bullshit.

If your gym only spars, it's bullshit.

Unless your gym trains specifically for MMA, if your gym does more than two martial arts, it's probably bullshit. I'd be weary even if it's an MMA gym unless it's got a proven record.

If your gym makes you sign a long term contract (Longer than a couple of months), with no other option, it's bullshit.

Anything that has anything to do with Chi or Pressure Points is a 100% guaranteed way of getting the Chi beat out of you in an actual fight.

Finally, use some common sense. Any martial art that purports to teach actual self defense, then proceeds to teach you a flying 360 kick flip or whatever the fuck is bullshit.

Good luck on your martial arts journey. Hopefully you don't fall into bullshit.
>>
>>42177645
Do grappling too.
>>
>>42177620
Stick with Judo. You're still young, so I'm going to assume that you don't want to be getting the brain cells beaten out of you yet. Start striking after at least getting a fundamental understanding in grappling.
>>
>>42177565
Think of it as Pilates because that's all it really is. My BJJ place has a guy that does Capoeira sometimes before my classes, and it literally is just a dance class. I've got nothing against it, and it's pretty fun, but don't expect to learn how to actually fight.
>>
>>42177349
Im going to thailand to train muay thai for 9-12 months. I am currently 250 lbs at 5'9, not a complete fat fuck bcs I have a decent amount of muscle, but I am getting too fat. I will learn the real deal and fight in local fights, will be fun af.
>>
49-1 Pay your taxes!
>>
Don't really care about the practicality, but the art so I decided to go with Karate. With those with experience, how was it? And what type did you learn?
>>
>>42177404
Position before submission. Better positions lead to better submissions.

Depends on how much you're training and lifting. Personally, I tried to train and lift on alternating days and I couldn't do it.
>>
>>42177404
Train in a gi, learning to use the shirt and belt is good if you ever do end up using it to defend yourself
>>
>>42178177
>>42177980
I'm this guy
The style I learned was Shotokan. I recommend it. If you're learning it for the art, then the katas are fun to improve and perfect, and they look good when you've mastered them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OI-FTV3-4o
Do keep in mind that there is some variance between dojos. One dojo might teach a way to perform a move entirely differently compared to another dojo. For example, in the video above, the backfist at 0:38 he aimed above his head, but at my school I was taught to aim at about eye level.
>>
>>42178070
What about Bullshido?
>>
>>42178297
What did you do in your ten years of Karate? Did it take that long to get your black belt? I heard the average was five years.
>>
>>42178070
there's a local gym that teaches bjj & muay thai, you think it's BS?
They have a big framed picture of Helio & everything, you think they just got from the intenets?
>>
>>42178070
fuck i just joined a MMA gym that has like four different things

it's only month to month though
>>
>>42178384
I started at 6 years of age, so getting a blackbelt at 11 would be silly.
6-12 was children's class. It was more 'dialed-back' so to speak; Katas were looser, sparring was less intense. I was only required to know one kata at a time, and they were rotated through a period of perhaps six months; learning a kata from the beginning to the end, then beginning a new one. At 13 I entered the adult class. The belt test to get in was basically a brown belt test, so I learned all five previous katas (The heians if anyone is interested), and once I passed I also learned Bassai Dai. Throughout the adult class I had to keep all six katas sharp, and after I earned my black belt I also learned Enpi. Sparring also became more intense, as a chest guard was no longer required, and I was sparring with adults.
>>
I plan on learning both, but which should I learn first? Karate or Boxing?
>>
>>42178458
So should it be faster as someone that will start with adult classes?
>>
>>42178514
Yes, it should take ~5 years to earn black belt roughly speaking.
>>
>>42177636
Combat sambo will teach you a lot of things that you'll have already learned through boxing and judo. If your newaza is lacking, do BJJ. Another thing to crosstrain in that would be more helpful would be Muay Thai or TKD (inb4 meme martial art) to be able to kick effectively- the one thing TKD gets right for self defense is kicking.
>>
god damn do I miss BJJ, but the two gyms I attended pushed tournaments heavily where people wouldn't hold back on armbars and kimuras. So many injuries I decided it was smarter to just stop. I just want a BJJ gym where I can go in and roll without being bothered about going to tourneys or feel like I am in a cult when they start talking about students being 'family'. Fucking hated that. I'm paying you fuckers, that's not what family should be.
>>
>>42177645
Muay Thai + Wrestling/Judo/BJJ (some sort of grappling art, those three are the most common)
>>
>>42178436
I can't tell if you're being serious, so I'll just answer seriously. It depends. Normally, they give sample classes for free. Go to one. Check it out. Search the gym up online. Nothing I listed is set in stone. The more red flags the gym hits, the more likely it is that the gym is garbage.

For BJJ, because it's such a young martial art, the instructor should know their lineage. For example, I go to Fabio Clemente's gym in New York. My lineage goes something like this:

Mitsuyo Maeda > Carlos Gracie Sr. > Carlos Gracie Junior > Rigan Machado > Fabio Clemente > Me

If your head instructor claims to have been professional or have won tournaments, it's likely you'll find them here:

https://www.bjjheroes.com/

>>42178451
Same advice to you.

Good luck to the both of you.
>>
>>42177349
oops, wrong board, stupid asshole.

>>>/asp/

time for you to fuck off and get lost, shit head. reminder to sage and report off topic shit posts.
>>
>>42177605
Muay Thai / another form of kickboxing + a grappling art (BJJ or wrestling or Judo) is the most effective and practical combination of any two
>>
>>42177890
Some forms of Karate (mainly Kyokushin) can work but crosstraining in a grappling art is necessary to be well rounded in self defense.
>>
>>42178129
Yeah it's about what I expected, the person got me thinking about it told me about the same. I've seen Mcleperchaun use capoeira kicks in his fights, so that got me interested in it as well. Still doesn't seem very practical though.
>>
>>42178752
Just like with most martial arts, you can take stuff from Capoeira. TKD has great kicks, and Kung Fu has some good striking. Just don't only train it and think you're learning something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2VwnBU1-iU&ab_channel=HeavyGzEnt

For your consideration.
>>
>>42178581
ok thnx bud
>>
Why does no one talk about Kung Fu :(
>>
>>42177360
they teach you some good basic punching, kicking, and blocking skills. But nearly every martial arts teaches good basics.
>>
>>42179246
Because Kung Fu isn't a martial art, it's the Chinese equivalent of the English word "hobby".
>>
>>42179246
It's shit. Plain and simple. It's so steeped in mysticism that it's pretty much lost all of its practical qualities. Certain forms of Kung Fu are useful, but to separate the wheat from the chaff takes so much effort and time that it's more efficient to just learn something that's proven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbhFdjiPe6w&ab_channel=MonkeystealsPeach

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjK0g-cDJI4&ab_channel=nefiyair

For your consideration.
>>
>>42179254
Depends on what school you're doing.

And not nearly every martial art teaches good basics. In fact, most teach absolutely atrocious basics.
>>
Thoughts on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9vGlKuYio8
>>
>>42179309
>boxing at #9

stopped immediately
>>
>>42179309
It's a fucking meme. Just like the shit martial arts, some of it's useful information, and a lot of it's garbage.

>Boxing and kickboxing at 9 and 8

>Kung Fu at 2

>Traditional Karate is on the list

>Wrestling is not on the list

These are just a few of the things that make me angry.
>>
>>42178070
Is krav maga trash?
>>
>>42178581
I'm trying to decide between Sambo, BJJ, and Muay Thai. The only "martial" art I've ever done was fencing, so I'm basically a complete beginner. Is there one that would be better?
>>
Can you be big and train muay thai? A lot of the fighters are really skinny
>>
>>42179422
In my opinion, BJJ. Since you're a complete beginner, I'm going to assume that you don't want to get your brain cells punched out yet, so start with a grappling art. Of the two you've listed, it's much easier to find at least a decent BJJ gym than a Sambo gym.
>>
>>42179398
It's good if you can find a legit instructor. It just happens that most instructors are not legit.
>>
>>42179398
It's violent in a way that makes it exceptionally difficult to practice, because there's such an emphasis on breaking things. It's basically the exception to the "If the technique is too dangerous to practice, it's stupid" rule. Krav Maga is basically just made up of moves designed to break some part of the body. Maybe it's breaking someone's nose, maybe it's gouging someone's eyes out, maybe it's hitting the solar nerves and causing someone's abdomen to lock. Also the IDF which founded it has basically locked down most of the techniques and viciously protects them, which means that Krav Maga dojos are only ever teaching a watered down version of the martial art.
>>
>>42177526
Thanks for the info anon, I like the aggressive fast paced aspect of Muay Thai
>>
>>42179432
You can train in anything no matter your size. It's not like you're ever going to go pro or anything, so you're fine.
>>
Bjj and Muay Thai are the way to go. Bjj helps you control strikers on the ground and negate grappling arts like wrestling and judo. Must Thai's more complex and brutal than boxing, but more well rounded in that you learn to use any part of your body as a striking tool.

Personally I did wrestling first during high school, and picked up bjj in 11th grade. Grandfather was a boxer in Mexico so he trained me since 5th grade. Recently started practing kicks as well
>>
>>42177800
Kick Boxing looks like fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGIGZmMdrtg
>>
>>42178810
Lmfao he had that coming. If I'm going to take anything to train to actually fight it'd likely be kickboxing and/or bjj
>>
>>42179874
This is why I miss the old UFC. Back when it was actually no holds barred and it was just to see what actually worked. Those were the best days.
>>
Anyone in Georgia know a good boxing Gym?
>>
Best BJJ gym in Phoenix AZ?
>>
>>42179309
>kung fu at #2
Good to see the chinese propaganda bureau is reaching out to youtube
>>
I'm a western style boxer, but i have decent leg movement and situational awareness. Should I work on my boxing abilities or branch off and learn a little more of other styles in case the fight doesn't turn out the way i planned... which in most cases hasn't been a problem, I've been able to armbar someone and didn't take a class. I'm also afraid of someone trying to close the gap one me, which last time a bloke tried, I just leaned forward to counter his weight and shoved a few uppercuts into the diagnol of his head. It seemed to work out.
>>
>>42178458
so you got black belt in 3 years?
>>
File: 10002859785845.jpg (28KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
10002859785845.jpg
28KB, 429x399px
>>42177349
>Picking fights with negroes
MuayThai/Kickboxing/Boxing. They don't care about ground fights. You need good striking, if you fuck that up you'll end up on Worldstar compilation fight videos.
>Picking fights with white people
Bjj, wrestling, and some light boxing. The only reason you'll probably ever fight a white person is if they are drunk and mouthing off. Bjj and wrestling since most the time they just end up on the ground.
>Picking fights with mexicans
Muay Thai or Kick boxing. Most of them can't handle kicks or take you to the ground.

For fun and sport
Karate
Kung fu
Taekwando mostly just flash, but people will be impressed.
>>
>>42180693
Great generalisations. 10/10.
>>
>>42177620
Judo, because boxing is more about fucking up your face. Also it's cheaper and if it's in your college you'll meet people your age.
>>
>>42178156
Am jealous. Enjoy your trip!
>>
>>42178156
Just don't fuck ladyboys you'll get aids.
>>
>>42177349
Not sure if this counts, but I want to be a boxer. Any tips?
>>
File: boxers.run.gif (63KB, 415x120px) Image search: [Google]
boxers.run.gif
63KB, 415x120px
>>42180933
run x infinity
>>
>>42177404
Before all else: show up. If you don't show up, you don't improve. Your ability to do anything else is predicated on your showing up. You can learn how to do whatever attacks, whatever defenses, whatever stylistic changes you need going from day 1 to day 1,000, but they only happen when you show up 999 times.

Also breathe. No matter who you're against or what position you're in while you're rolling against them, that's going to be important.
>>
>>42179432
Who is bas rutten

> not a manlet
> 200lbs
>>
What fighting sport allow me to avoid brain damages ? I want to get back to boxing but I like to go hard in sparrings.
>>
>>42180933
Read hajime no ippo
>>
>>42180396
Got my black belt at 17
17-13 = 5 years
>>
>>42179246
>>42179271
This.

Here's a tip to identifying a shit martial art or fighting system:

1. They lose virtually every fight against the most common fighting styles used in UFC

2. They mostly avoid such fights, because of bullshit muh tradition or secrecy reasons

3. They sell themselves as practiced by a selected group of people (badass ancient monk-warriors, the special forces of Tajikistan, max security inmates, whatever)

4. Every time they lose a fight, the comments section of the fight's video contains thing like:
>this guy isn't even a real Kung Fu master
>I didn't see any Aikido in this fight! His position is not even right!
>Krav Maga works, but you need the right teacher

Kung Fu hits all four btw.
>>
>>42183141
>10years of karate
>started at 6
>black belt at 17
so you did karate for more than 10years?
>17-13 = 5
plsbjoking
>>
Guys, ex whale here. Lost about 80 pounds lately. I was a rather good Muay thai fighter when i still was a landwhale, switched to crossfit to lose some weight, now i kinda powerbuild. I'm thinking about going back to martial arts, but i don't know, i've practiced muay thai for about 7 years, maybe a different kind of martial art would be better for me?
>>
>>42179340
You believe it should be closer to #1, or do you believe it shouldn't be there at all?
>>
>>42177349
if wanna pick a karate style , i suggest kyukushin its full contact , whithout protection pretty good and its solid for self defence ive been doin it for 5-6 years before i switched to judo because i wanted to round up my game.
>>
>>42184451
takes some real dedication tho, it's one of the most damaging styles for your body
i agree it's probably one of the best, but if you are interested in just amateur level you could probably find safer options
>>
>>42177532
i lift and i train in judo well it depends what you like most if you wanna just train bjj around 3 times a week you can do an upper - lower body split 4 -3 times a week if you want to focus more on bjj you can do full body workout 2 times a week
>>
>>42179398
mostly used to trash in a more impressive way opponents you could already beat in any conventional way
it's for insecure beta cucks
>>
>>42178297
shotokan is shit
learn uechi ryu or kyokushin
>>
>>42178458
>I started at 6 years of age, so getting a blackbelt at 11

you know in japan its perfectly normal for a kid to have a black belt
the black belt just means that you learned all techniques, not that you are a good karateka
>>
>>42177349
Used to train in Muay thai, I miss it. I wanted to fuck around with some boxing and BJJ too. I enjoyed BJJ with the one class I did, my work schedule changed and I couldn't get there.
>>
>>42184676
isnt the average karate exam mostly about learning katas? really doesnt mean shit beside the work needed to learn the moves
>>
>>42184676
your mother's pussy is a REALLY good karateka
>>
>>42180933
>Read/watch Hajime no Ippo
>Do running(get 3k in 12 minutes)
>Do research
>Join an actual boxing gym
>>
>>42184974
this is ok but starting from bottom
ippo really gives bad idea of how you should boxe
>>
>>42184974
i watched gantz
now im into gore :(
>>
>>42183297
maybe kickboxing?
>>
>>42185014
Ippo is more there for the inspiration, you know the whole never give up yamato damashi shit. However a better order would be research first(How to throw a jab and cross, what stance you prefer, and what gyms are in your area and what they offer) then do running then join the gym that you scouted. Also, throwing smashes is fun as fuck.
>>
>>42185118
yeah, that's all true, but it's common misconception that spirit can overcome brain damage, which is not the case
im more a fan of the compact liver body blow
flicker looks funny but never seen it in reality
>>
>>42185164
Pretty sure Roy Jones Jr. threw them.
>>
>>42185236
i mean, never saw it in any gym around here, only standard textbook jab
tried it out while training at home but doesnt feel right
>>
>>42185281
I got in trouble for doing them and not the standard shit back in the beginners class but now the coaches don't care if i use the Philly Shell or use 3/4 uppers.
>>
>>42185392
sounds fair, better to learn the correct basics before doing particular stuff
i got yelled a lot coz i kept switching guard since im a lefty in the arms but righty in the legs, so either feel the same tier of confortable
>>
>>42185464
I right with my right but a southpaw, It confused a lot of the coaches when they asked me to get into stance.
>>
[spoiler]Is self-learning possible? No bully please[/spoiler]
>>
>>42185508
you can probably learn the tecnique but without any sort of real sparring you will go on a dangerous route for overconfidence and getting your ass beaten irl
>>
>>42177349
if u start karate do kyokushin the rest is memetier and not worth it
>>
>>42178523
what the fucking hell. this is memetier karate. I am at year 6 and got 4.kyu. If everything goes well I am getting black the earliest in 10 years and thats how it should be in my opinion. 15-20 years for blackbelt, with a lot of tournaments, camps, coaching etc.
>>
File: 1454023680953.jpg (36KB, 490x539px) Image search: [Google]
1454023680953.jpg
36KB, 490x539px
What's a good beginner's Martial art that isn't a scam like Karate?
I
>>
My brother is taking up Jeet Kune Do and I'd really like to learn that but closest is a boxing gym down the road. I'm 20, 6'3" and have been told all my life I have a ridiculously powerful straight, though I don't have a high pain tolerance. Should I even consider amateur boxing? I really want the discipline and honor that comes with a martial art.
>>
>>42186271
Just keep standing at the crossroads until you say "fuck it" and decide on a path.
>>
File: lehitiger-copy.jpg (559KB, 1500x755px) Image search: [Google]
lehitiger-copy.jpg
559KB, 1500x755px
>>42186135
Karate isn't a scam, its great for kids to get a good basic foundation and exercise.

Things that are taught come in handy down the road when you do boxing or Muay Thai eg: hip rotation and stamina.
>>
>>42179398
it's basically the crossfit of martial arts

think about that
>>
File: Z thinkin about life.jpg (83KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Z thinkin about life.jpg
83KB, 600x448px
how do i get into wrestling?

didnt do it in highschool or middleschool and it seems pretty useful.
>>
Boxing or Muay Thai?
>>
>>42187201
both are equally useful, but id reccommend boxing because its much more simpler and tried and tested through thousands of years of practice.
>>
>>42178596
fitness is not just about lifting, but also about cardio, which martial arts is a part of you aspie. I'm sure there are at least 10 /r9k/-threads you can complain about
>>
File: opinion.gif (27KB, 158x132px) Image search: [Google]
opinion.gif
27KB, 158x132px
>>42178596
>Martial arts
>Considered off topic for a fitness board
/sp/ and /asp/ are usually for the discussion of the sport from the spectators point of view, here people want to learn and discuss the athletes role and how to become said athlete.
>>
>>42177565
great if you like tricks.
not so great in real fights.
>>
>>42177404
Just had my first ever session in BJJ. I have little dexterity in my body but do have 5 years of lifting behind me so I'm quite strong. Enjoyed the hell out of it despite getting repeatedly tapped out. Want to go back as soon as I can to keep going and trying to improve.
>>
>>42181063
>>42182830
>>42184974
Thank you bros.
>>
>>42178596
>stupid asshole.
That would be (You)
>>
>>42186770
>how do i get into wrestling?
Find a gym
>>
>>42186770
Look up clubs in your area. They may accept some beginners to an extent.
http://www.teamusa.org/usa-wrestling/clubs/find-a-club

Are you in college? You could wrestle with the NCWA, which is a club association but they are pretty competitive. I wrestled with them and they'll accept beginners, but don't expect to win a national title or anything in your first year. Fighters like Kevin Lee and Tony Ferguson wrestled for GVSU which is still a big member in the NCWA. Granted, they're not known for their wrestling but not all of us can be good enough to make it on a D1 squad.
https://ncwa.net

Finally, look at MMA gyms in your area. You won't learn "pure" wrestling probably (although the gyms around me teach it) but you'll learn it from an MMA context. A good BJJ school should teach you wrestling/"takedowns" but takedowns alone isn't wrestling. If you're outside of the US, idk the situation there but just look around on google.
>>
>>42177349
>karate (What kind I'm still now sure).

Kyokushin.

Done it for years. Absolutely amazing
>>
>>42178596
>go to /asp/
>it's just 100 pro wrestling threads

????
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.