[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>moved out to London after living at home after university,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1465132008321.png (206KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1465132008321.png
206KB, 306x306px
>moved out to London after living at home after university, now live in my own
>26 but never had attention from women ever, haven't had friends since aged 18
>see attractive women everywhere who consider me a disgusting non Chad
>eat junk food and coffee everyday to numb the pain of loserdom
>sit next to women my age who consider me a loser - they know they'll be subsidised my Chads, sugar daddies, beta bucks so they are under zero pressure and see work as fun
>read about wars and industrial age working conditions - men have meaningless shit lives before, dying in war or manual labour - no one cares, men are disposable shit
>read about tinder and bumble- women live like royalty who are only attracted to Chads
>have thrown out all ideology- now live in the void, where every action equates to its own hedonism, with few motivations

What do I do when I am living in such a spiritual malaise and have reached peak cynicism? I am honestly more stressed outside of work than inside. I turn up 1 to 2 hours late and get given almost no work. I take long lunches. But after that, all "hobbies" are just hierarchies in disguise. "Read these boring books. Use that useless programming language. See 50 lightly dressed Staceys a day who find you disgusting."
>>
>>42175556

Thus is life.
>>
Go see a psychologist, im fucking honest bro. That sounds bad.
>>
Either become chad or shoot up your workplace and kys.

Find tranquility in yourself or something.
>>
File: 1460558389156.jpg (159KB, 1280x506px) Image search: [Google]
1460558389156.jpg
159KB, 1280x506px
>>42175556
I dunno how bad your situation is. If your problem lies with women and not getting laid I suggest fucking whores.
>>
>>42175556
post pic
>>
>>42175556
All those women will hit a big fucking wall at 30 while you will reach you peak SMV between 30 and 40 allowing you to pick 20 something qts.

Get an habit of working out, eating healthy, meditating few minutes (try with respiration or with a candle) and try things to find yourself a hobby (you live in a place where there are hundreds of possibilities in this thing).
Read philosophy if you struggle to find meaning, thousands of more brilliant men than you have been in your shoes before you through human history, they probably have the wisdom you need.

But hey you probably already heard that a hundred times, at the end of the day it's really all about yourself, just know that if you don't kill this bitterness it will eat you until your death and you will regret everything.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.