[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first day at the gym tomorrow anything i should know? any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1484332381938.jpg (149KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484332381938.jpg
149KB, 1200x900px
>first day at the gym tomorrow

anything i should know? any advice? how do you guys keep yourself from staring at the girls in yoga pants?
>>
Don't be afraid to ask for help.
>>
>>42175419
Bring change for the plate dispenser, always tip the receptionist, stay away from the manlet pit.
>>
>>42175432
i-i will try. i'm somewhat afraid of people though

>>42175442
what's a manlet pit?
>>
File: 1494042506012.jpg (508KB, 1858x1702px) Image search: [Google]
1494042506012.jpg
508KB, 1858x1702px
>>42175469
>what's a manlet pit?
you'll find out soon enough
>>
Remember to tip the receptionist and to get permission from the gym Imam before deadlifting.
>>
Don't worry about what people think of you. Literally nobody gives a fuck about you, just like real life.

Don't walk too close to someone in the middle of a set, its distracting.

Don't smell bad.

Don't leave your weights on the floor, put them back where they belong.

Don't worry about lifting light weights, its better than trying to go to heavy and making a tit of yourself.

If you are unsure if a machine or piece of equipment is in use, ask the nearest guy.

If a girl does their usual shit of bending over right in front of you, it is acceptable to pull your dick out and masturbate to completion.
>>
>>42175419
Just keep in mind that nobody cares about what you do, as long as you tip the receptionist of course

don't try to lift heavy weights just for the sake of it, don't be afraid to start with the bar to get your form ok, ask someone if you're not sure
>>
>>42175419
>anything i should know
Bring a towel so not to put some sweat on the machines/benches and a water bottle to drink so you have something to do in between sets.
>any advice
Your first workout might be one of the worst you'll have so remember never to give up and also to tip the receptionist at least 4-5% of the price of a one month subscription at your gym.
>>
>>42175469
>whats the manlet pit
Dont worry, its real nice and comfy. Youre gonna enjoy working out there.
>>
>>42175419
Dont egolift!! Focus on good form.
>>
>>42175419
Make sure you remind security to leave out muscle milk at night or the gym goblins will steal all the 5 pl8s
>>
>>42175419
Don't look the gym jester in the eyes.
>>
>>42175611
bring baby oil
>>
>>42175419
Don't let the curl preacher catch you looking at girls and you're good famalam
>>
All that you need to do and know has already been written.
I'd like to add that only way to desensitize yourself is to do something repeatedly. After couple of weeks you won't know why did you were so nervous.
>>
Don't forget to bring some coins for the plate dispenser.
>>
>>42176107
oh shit. someone used my meme already
>>
>>42175419
When someone asks you if you're feeling fit, answer that you're just a lucky guy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.