[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>whoa it's anon! What's up man haven't seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1472413881635.jpg (23KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
1472413881635.jpg
23KB, 308x302px
>whoa it's anon! What's up man haven't seen you in years, how's that gym shit going haha?

>TFW made nearly no progress due to not committing to a program and diet
>TFW made nearly no progress due to not committing to a job
>TFW made nearly no friends
>TFW made no progress on my hobbies

>TFW AVERAGE STRENGTH
>TFW AVERAGE MUSCLE MASS AND BODYFAT
>TFW AVERAGE INCOME AND INVESTMENTS
>TFW AVERAGE SOCIAL SKILLS

>TFW AVERAGE LIFE
>LITERALLY THE EPITOME OF MEDIOCRITY, WILL NEVER BE REMEMBERERS AT THIS RATE
>WILL NEEEEVVEEERRRR BE CONSIDERED "The Father" of ANYTHING
>WILL NEVER DIE AND PASS ON MY ESTATE OF BILLIONS TO A FOUNDATION THAT WILL BE NAMED AFTER ME
>WILL NEVER HAVE MY INCREDIBLE BODY AND FEATS OF STRENGTH REPOSTED REPEATEDLY AND PUBLISHED IN A BOOK WITH THOUSANDS OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS TALKING ABOUT MY INCREDIBLE ACHIEVEMENTS
>WILL NEVER PASS ON MY LEGACY TO MY NUMEROUS SONS WHO I HAVE RAISED TO BE STRONG, SMART, POWERFUL AND INFLUENTIAL MEN

How can I turn my life around? I am 21 years old and I want to live a new life now.
>>
you're 21 it's never too late anon.

either to kill yourself or to make it.
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>42173999
I will be successful by 30 or I will kill myself
>>
>>42173974
>commit to a program and diet
>commit to a job
>make friends
>make progress on hobbies

>ACQUIRE SUPERIOR STRENGTH
>ACQUIRE SUPERIOR MASS AND LOW BODYFAT
>ACQUIRE SUPERIOR INCOME AND INVESTMENTS
>ACQUIRE SUPERIOR SOCIAL SKILLS

>ACQUIRE SUPERIOR LIFE
>BECOME SOMEONE WORTH REMEMBERING
>BECOME "THE FATHER" OF SOMETHING
>DIE AND PASS ON YOUR ESTATE OF BILLIONS TO A FOUNDATION THAT WILL BE NAMED AFTER YOU
>HAVE INCREDIBLE BODY AND FEATS OF STRENGTH REPOSTED REPEATEDLY AND PUBLISHED IN A BOOK WITH THOUSANDS OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS TALKING ABOUT YOUR INCREDIBLE ACHIEVEMENTS
>PASS ON YOUR LEGACY TO YOUR NUMEROUS SONS WHO YOU HAVE RAISED TO BE STRONG, SMART, POWERFUL AND INFLUENTIAL MEN
>>
>>42173974
What if you found a passion or something you enjoy rather than trying to be perceived as successful?
>>
>>42174050
It's just that simple, isn't it anon ? I simply must act everyday as the man I wish to be?

Name one thing stopping me besides myself
>>
>>42174206
It is really that simple.

Start with small steps and always keep adding onto it, kind of like lifting where you keep increasing the weights you lift little by little until you reach your goals.

>Name one thing stopping me besides myself
-
>>
You will never success if you seek to be perceived as a succesful person by others.

It comes to you naturally after you succeed in being content with yourself.
>>
>>42174265
I will do it anon. I'm going to live the most optimal life possible.

I will only work, lift, and study for the next 6 months, at least. That's it. I will only sleep and Cook/eat at home. Work - Gym - Library - (any possible errands). I'm doing it.
>>
>tfw 24, almost 25
>tfw "lifting" for 5 years
>tfw barely squat 2.5pl8 for 5
>tfw barely deadlift 3pl8 for 5
>tfw barely bench 1.5pl8 for 5
>tfw OHP just a bit more than 1pl8 for 5
>tfw never got below ~13% body fat
>tfw been going to the gym consistently 3-4 days a week with almost no breaks
>tfw no strength progress because of "cutting" and "injuries" and program hopping
>tfw barely any aesthetic progress
>tfw I decided to focus on performance this year and don't give a shit about aesthetics and just increase my lifts no matter what
>tfw already feel too fat again.
>tfw shitty fat distribution (that lower belly fat-tumor) makes me look fat at a body fat % I feel comfortable at.
>tfw considering whether getting lean no matter what and getting strong afterwards isn't a better option
>tfw this is exactly what kept me from progressing all these years and I still am tempted to fall into this trap again.
>tfw I know exactly that not pushing through and finishing stuff is my biggest fault but I still always fall for it
>>
>>42174455
>tfw barely any aesthetic progress
You are having false expectations, anon. Powerlifting and bodybuilding are complete separate, don't expect to look good when powerlifting.

I can't bench for shit but I have a better looking chest than those in my gym that bench 2 plates.
>>
>>42174536
For naturals strength = size though.

It's steroid users who just squat 225x10, do some lunges and have blown up quads.
>>
>>42174568
>For naturals strength = size though
Partially true. Just because you can bench 2 plates doesn't mean your chest will be well developed.

I'd argue that isolation exercises in the 8-12 rep range are better for aesthetic gains than heavy bench / squat / deadlift. Isolation exercises allow you to form your body how you want it. Shoulders and chest are a great example, if you isolate them you will see a lot of aesthetic gains and people will notice.

I've got great gains from isolation exercises, to the point where people were jokingly saying I'm on roids. Now I'm on roids since a few weeks so I should blow up.
>>
>>42174536
The point is that what I gained in size when bulking, I lost when cutting. And the aesthetic gains that low bodyfat brings, well, they obviously disappear when bulking.
I've simply been yoyoing between the same two states, strong-ish but fat and less fat but weak for most of the time.
>>
File: the man in the glass.jpg (216KB, 985x898px) Image search: [Google]
the man in the glass.jpg
216KB, 985x898px
>>42174274
>>
Get on steroids.
Changes everything.
>>
You're really pathetic

Guys like you don't have the balls to kill themselves, you just bitch and moan to others about it. Keep your lame ass shit to urself m8. Nobody really gives a crap about your boring failed normie aspirations
>>
>>42174656
Maybe you should stop being such a fsggot and actually eat proper calories with discipline and follow a lifting regimen to a last detail instead of bitching about how you are too much of a lazy sob to get results LOL

Like do you think your potential gains are going to a black hole in star zeta 8 reticuli andromeda sphere? Guys like you really make me laugh with condescension because you're literally complaining that you don't have the fortitude to accomplish what's needed to drive a biological outcome which follows the laws of life and physics. You don't realize It but it's like fatties complaining they can't lose weight. Not everyone can e a champion m8z
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.