[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this motherfucker actually eat as much Ramen as he seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: kali muscle.jpg (147KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kali muscle.jpg
147KB, 900x900px
Does this motherfucker actually eat as much Ramen as he seems to in his vids or is it just a meme? I do not understand how the fuck you can eat as shitty as he does, Ramen included but there's a lot of other shit he eats that's awful, and look this good. I've noticed this with the Hodge Twins as well, they release several vids a week of them eating like absolute shit and yet they look so good.

Do I just need to step up or get on roids or what?
>>
>>42173372
Roids
>>
>>42173372
Who gaf about some stupid roid head?
>>
Why are you asking such a stupid question when you know Kali is roided to the fucking gills? You can eat absolute garbage and make huge gains on cycle. It doesnt mean that he isnt and wont be unhealthy as shit in a few years while eating the way he does.
>>
>>42173387
>>42173378
I guess I never figured roids were that stronk. I knew that you had to eat a lot more on roids to get max gainz but I didn't think you could just eat cubes of sodium and stay beefy and vascular.

I'm looking now though and a pack of Top Ramen has 10 gs of protein for both servings at only 380 calories and plenty of carbs. If you can forget about all the sodium it wouldn't be bad to eat like once a week I feel like
>>
>>42173418
he's at a point where he's on HGH and insulin; he's 5'9 but over 200 pounds; his TDEE is fuckin inconceivable.

it is difficult enough for him to hit maintenance that eating like shit, as long as he hits his protein, is beneficial; clean calories are much less dense than dirty ones
>>
>>42173478
>clean calories are much less dense than dirty ones

I'm kind of a newby, what's the difference between dense and non-dense calories?
>>
>>42173511
Mistake of phrasing. I'm saying that 500 calories of cake is a lot less volume of food than 500 calories of broccoli.
>>
>>42173532
to the above posters points, were basically saying that juice heads(especially at Kalis level) can get away with pretty much anything because their TDEEs(total daily energy expenditure) are so high, that to even MAINTAIN such a gigantic, lean physique, at their weights, they have to stuff their faces with
upwards of 4000+ cals.

Now imagine if these freak beasts had to eat 4-5k clean calories per day. Getting all of those calories from denser, higher fiber food sources like vegetables, oats etc is very difficult. But if you blast roids and eat like shit to get your calories(white carbs, higher fat foods) then its easier to hit your goals and calorie needs. This obviously ignores long term health consequences, but its basically the difference with an uninformed B list fitness celebrity like Kali and actual Olympians who have a great diet on top of being roided as fuck.
>>
>>42173372
HYPHY MUD, CUNT
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.