[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best summer jobs that saves you energy so that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1459377348844.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1459377348844.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
What are the best summer jobs that saves you energy so that you dont lose gains ?

Are night shifts at warehouses decent?

What does /fit/ do for work?
>>
>>42170773
Chaturbate camboy
>>
>>42170773
If you are not interested in a career and professional development but still want dosh, bouncer hands down.
>Connections for pussy, drugs and booze too if you're a degenerate
>Job literally demands to flaunt gains
>Sleep all morning, lift in the noon, work at night
>Learn about human interaction in the most practical way (though you risk injury or death if extremely unlucky)
>pretty much a neet's schedule except you work, train and interact with more people than the cashier at the grocery store
>If it's an expensive place tips are good
>Work is less than 5 days a week, usually 3
>>
>>42170778
Fuck off Bernie voter
>>
>>42170811
Don't you have to be bearmode to be a bouncer? Plus the height requirement must be like 6'3
>>
>>42170773
Look if you want money you're gonna have to let go of the NEET lifting life.
The sooner you learn how to train, eat and schedule with a job the better, because the older you get the more shit your days get filled with.
>>
File: my girlfriend.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
my girlfriend.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
My country doesn't have jobs
>>
>>42170773
Hey OP I work weekends at my warehouse it's ok hours are long work is boring but the pay Usually is good (don't settle for anything under $14) the only good thing about warehousing is the hours and days
>>
>>42170998
Nah. But you can skip bouncer and do other shit that could lead to a career. TSA will put you on nightshifts for a year or two where you scan about 100people in 8hours a day. Rest of it is shooting the shit or watching Netflix.

Federal job with security clearance. Easy to get armed guard jobs at hospitals or elsewhere, move into police, fire, ems and move across the country with another job at another airport within a month's time if you want to leave your state.
>>
best fav summer job I used to do as a student was being a call agent at a bank. But I wasn't one of those you call, I was the one that called people.
I'd do like 10 calls per hour in few mins, browse 4chan or read books in the meantime, and I would end the day with 70-80 calls which was just fine. Other students hated the job tho, it was too stressful for them because people would yell or berate you etc. I never gave a fuck 2bh.
warehouse is good, but people I worked with were alcoholics and assholes.
waiter is fucking hard and I fucking hate that fucking shit
>>
>>42171073
Spaniard detected
>>
>>42170773
Definitely not anything in retail. The shit is absolute poison
>Pretty much required you work overtime at every sudden moment
>Stressful as fuck with assholes everywhere
>Gossip everywhere
Telling people you're unemployed gets a better reaction than telling people you work in retail
>>
I work at Bed Bath and Beyond. The managers are all women and they wink at me all day. Old ladies mire when I scan their towels. I love it desu.
>>
>>42170773

Unloading fish.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.