[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I get more sleep during the night? Nosleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1488307449484.png (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488307449484.png
100KB, 500x281px
How the fuck do I get more sleep during the night? Nosleep is killing my gains.
>>
>>42169864
Try cyanide with an ice cold glass of bleach.
>>
>>42169864
allocate ten hours for sleep. you'll waste at least a few of them trying to sleep, waking up, etc, but it's a start. if you can try to go to bed as soon as it's dark out. back in the day people slept on and off throughout the night. even if you can't sleep the whole time you'll still get some rest and being in the dark is soothing and relaxing

wake up at the same time every day regardless of your schedule or how much sleep you got. you can acquire a sleep debt if you lose sleep so if that happens try to play catch up once a week, but make sure to get your ass up on time
>>
>>42170079
Not OP but I have this issue where I sleep solidly for like 4/5 hours then sleep on/off the rest of the night. In the morning, when its time to get up, my eyes can feel a bit heavy but I don't physically feel put out, and generally have quite a lot of energy.

My only concern is that it might not be enough for muscle recovery, but would I not be physically feeling this when waking up? Today for example, i have very mild doms, but other than that feel fit as a fiddle.
>>
http://acrobolix.com/product/twilite/

2 scoops
>>
>>42170079
>wake up at the same time every day
this
after a few weeks of doing this my sleep became a very consistent 7 to 8 hours every day
>>
>>42170138
i done a full week of waking up at the same time. still not falling asleep well.
>>
File: 84556069~01.jpg (51KB, 548x520px) Image search: [Google]
84556069~01.jpg
51KB, 548x520px
>>42170138
I've been waking up at 7/8am for 2 months and still have >>42170089 this issue.

I even turn off my computer and abstain from looking at screens for an hour before bed, reading a book instead.

I'm considering buying melatonin 3mg slow release and taking it when i turn off my computer.
>>
>>42170263
Used to take melatonin and it made me sleepy as fuck during daytime as well. Maybe I took too much tho.
>>
>>42169864
Having sex usually puts me to sleep. Try that
>>
>>42170263
i took melatonin every day, got to the point where i built up a resistance so i had to take 15mg+ every night. Made me feel very tired during the day aswell. However before i built up the resistance it was extremely good, just dont take it every night and you should be fine
>>
>>42170079
Good advice
>>
Adaptogens have helped me without my body building up a tolerance... But it took a while for them to kick in. Also finding a low stress gf helps too
>>
>>42170292
Can you step by step plz
>>
Sleep mask, noise cancelling headphones & ASMR vids. Seriously, ASMR is the way to go.
>>
Take a long cold shower before bed.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.