[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so im trying to gain more muscle mass and im on a 4000 calorie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: belly-fat.jpg (17KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
belly-fat.jpg
17KB, 590x393px
so im trying to gain more muscle mass and im on a 4000 calorie diet per day...

how ever prior to that i fought hard going on a hollywood diet of almost 500 calorie per day to lose all my fat.

the question:

> as im trying to gain mass is it normal that i have a belly ?
-should i do cardio ?
-should i alter my diet ?

i dont want to gain all that fat and im scared.
>>
>>42169087
You probably don't need 4000 kCal. 3000 kCal seems more appropriate.

Also, alternate bulking with cutting. Put on, at max, 5-10 lbs before switching back to cutting. So long as you continue lifting weights, your muscle loss should be minimal, and therefore any weight gain you have will be lean for the most part.
>>
>>42169087

500 calorie a day? Good job doing more damage than good, dumbass.
>>
>>42169087
>and im on a 4000 calorie diet per day
>i fought hard going on a hollywood diet of almost 500 calorie per day
things that never happened
>>
If you have a belly you are still fat

I'd say its bad to switch from one extreme to the other so fast, try increasing your calories slowly every day instead

Also you probably only need 2500 calories to bulk
>>
>>42169121
still alive and well it was hard but i made it.

>>42169124
it was complete junk food and fat. i also had no time to exercise since it was exam season and prior to that i was eating junk food on campus so i started gaining a double chin and feared becoming fat so i thought a calorie deficit before the summer started would be the best plan.

>>42169137
Im an ectomorph so i burn fast. Also i need to gain mass quickly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.