[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if any veteran /fit/izens are still around,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0551.jpg (24KB, 392x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.jpg
24KB, 392x383px
I don't know if any veteran /fit/izens are still around, maybe a few.

I guess I made it. A couple a times. I just have to accept those were my happy times and it's over for me.

I loved lurking here for years. I'm sad that I fucked up my shot on earth with the roll I got.

I'm very apathetic about this at this point. No notes nor even affairs in order. But after getting back from a long aimless walk I figured I'd browse /fit/ for old times and say goodbye to someone.
>>
File: zyzzbrah.jpg (120KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
zyzzbrah.jpg
120KB, 610x610px
>>42168789
don't give up brah, do it for him.
>>
I'm getting married, been on 4 Chan for a long time off and on. Never made it but learned a lot and got a passion for fitness. But time to hang it up soon for good. It's been real
>>
File: Tqsxw.jpg (107KB, 350x524px) Image search: [Google]
Tqsxw.jpg
107KB, 350x524px
>>42168789
>>
>>42168824
don't pretend like she's not going to cuck you

then you'll be right back
>>
>>42168824
I'll give it 1-5 years and you'll be divorced and paying alimony / child support and you'll be right back complaining about how unfair life is.

Then you'll have no money and no body.

Never going to make it.
>>
File: 1499981172592.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1499981172592.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>>42168789

Making it varies from person to person anon. For some people it's going from a pajeet WoW addict to a sick cunt, for another it's about getting mired hard by that one person, for another it's overcoming their NEET hikkikomori robot ways, for another it's becoming the man their 2d waifu would love.

You can still make it brah.
>>
File: CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png
9KB, 365x378px
>>42168789
goodnight sweet prince
>>
>>42168789
I browsed here from 2010-2012. This is the very first thread ive seen on here in about 5 years. Almost seems like fate. Good luck with whatever your plans on. Unless youre normalfag cancer who thinks 2012 or later counts as "good times." If thats the case, you can just die in a fire
>>
File: 1498193725435.jpg (56KB, 600x721px) Image search: [Google]
1498193725435.jpg
56KB, 600x721px
>>42168789
Been a regular like 3-4 years ago,

Got halfway, moved to the other side of the country, got a decent girl, got lazy and developed bad eating habits.

Recently got back to my homecity, reunited with my old lifting buddy, dropped the girl and I am starting my journey once again.

desu this is the first time since I am here since 2014.

Hey, I don't know about you but I love the road to Zyzzhood even if I won't make it to the golden gates of heavenly Mount Planet Fitness Olympus.

Fuck the girls, I can get laid without god-tier aestetics. Anyone who lifts for the girls is a fag and will never make it.

I am here because I've missed of the sacred beauty of gym routine. The reps, and steady, visible progress, the mudane tasks that makes you calm down after stressfull day.

You may have a shitty day at work,
You might scew up a big deal even if you did everything your my power to secure it.
That stupid slut you wanted to fuck blueballed you again.

That all means nothing, because you know that if you work hard enough in the gym, you put enough dedication and effort, there will be a progress, no matter what. That sometimes helps you to regain a little control in your daily life and it pushes you forward.

Oh, and the dishes after workout tastes so good. Love it.

I had a dude with whom we were partying a lot during my college years. He got some serious coke problems. I got him into lifting and we were gym buddies for like 2 years before I left the city. He is clean since then,

Now he is beefed as fuck, and he basicly drags my fat ass out of the house because he feels that now I need a little help. If this isn't a true friendship, I don't know what is (no homo)

It might look like a shitty pasta, but I've wanted to share it with you guys.

I missed you /fit/izens. Your shitty "natty" and "LONDON" memes and mild autism that is unique to this board.

Hello again, I guess.
>>
>>42168824
Why would you give up on fitness after getting married?
>>
File: (you).gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>42170676
kys nigger
>>
>>42170676
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.