[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browse /fit/ for 2 years >the closest I've gotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 6648_ac5f.jpg (64KB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
6648_ac5f.jpg
64KB, 480x470px
>browse /fit/ for 2 years
>the closest I've gotten to the gym is the parking lot
>starting to get a gut even though I'm only 20
>>
Well then quit your whining and procrastinating and fix your shit, nigger!
>>
What the fuck kind of thread is this?
Why in the fuck have you not gone into a gym you idiot?
Are you just scared of people or some shit
>>
>>42167402
I just feel like I don't belong. I also have trouble walking down the street without staring at my iphone.

fuck bros
>>
>>42167423
this is all totally fixable so dont 'fuck, bros' me you goddamned idiot

1) Go to the goddamn gym
2) Feel embarassed. It's good for you. Embrace it.
3) Keep going to the gym
4) Feel less embarassed as time goes on

Anon, you will never feel like you belong anywhere. I never have. Only the most lucky people with the best families will ever feel that way. For the rest of us, feeling like an outsider will always be the norm.

So just disregard that feeling and go get swole
>>
File: lynch.jpg (26KB, 513x513px) Image search: [Google]
lynch.jpg
26KB, 513x513px
>>42167448
>For the rest of us, feeling like an outsider will always be the norm.
What the are you serious anon? Why didn't anyone ever tell me that ffs

I guess I'll go but I think you just redpilled me
>>
Reduce your calories, up your protein, go to the gym multiple times a week, keep it up. You will loose weight and get in shape.
>>
If you're too much of an autistic pussy start off at Planet Fitness
>>
I used to be afraid then I went and realized that only 1 out of 10 people were actually jacked. Most were a bunch of okay-shaped people who just did a ass-grab full of random workouts every day
>>
>>42167470
Dead serious, although some will deny it.

Anon, you are your own person. Don't chase meaningless identities and groups to belong to. Just work on becoming the man you want to be. And after a while you'll reach a point where you don't give a shit identities anymore. You'll just want to be you.
>>
>>42167518
dont do this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.