[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

to the people who had a lot of hookups: what percentage of girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: innie.gif (15KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
innie.gif
15KB, 310x500px
to the people who had a lot of hookups:
what percentage of girls has pussy like pic related?
>>
No girl has pussy like homer simpson
>>
haven't seen Homer yet but I swear to god this one gal had a vag just like Moe. I was taken aback at first but Moe is my bro so I just figured I'd go with it
>>
>>42166058
you sure
http://www.extra.cz/images/thumbs/a3/48/a3480a1-146639-24-658x900-fit.jpg
>>
>be me
>be on date, it's going well
>we are walking around the lake talking about our lives
>gently brush up against her arm with my own
>grab her hand and intertwine my fingers in hers
>she blushes
>feelsgood
>continue to chat about where we see ourselves in the future, what our life goals are, interests, etc.
>she looks at me and smiles, quickly looks away
>finish our walk and I take her to her car
>she looks deep into my eyes
>she mumbles under her breath a phrase that I have heard before, but couldn't place
>"I doh-doh-doh-don't know how to kiss, anon"
>I tell her it's okay and that I don't want to pressure her
>gently place my hand on the small of her back and pull her close to me
>she blushes again and it feels like time is standing still
>as we bring our faces closer together, she violently smashes her teeth into my chin and lets loose a "DOH!" and pulls away
>her skin begins to turn from a smooth and pale white to a very saturated yellow hue
>I can visibly see her facial hair grow in around her mouth
>her shirt grows a collar and as she exhales a beer belly appears out of nowhere
>I watch in horror as all of her hair falls out and scatters to the wind
>tfw homer was hiding inside a qt3.14 and couldn't even kiss you
>>
>>42166038
10% maybe. Most girls I've hooked up with I actually didn't get a good look at the pussy. They're really all about the same, only about 1 in 10 are outliers in one way or another.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.