[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is an acceptable price to pay for a gym membership? There's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1468518326429.gif (4MB, 481x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468518326429.gif
4MB, 481x500px
What is an acceptable price to pay for a gym membership? There's a new gym opening in my city and it costs 150 dollars per month which seems crazy but maybe it's worth it

Help
>>
>>42165781
10 dollaros here
>>
>>42165809
10 bucks? Then why is this new gym charging 150? I am having a hard time finding a reasonably priced place to lift
>>
>>42165781
Equinox
>>42165809
Planet fitness

Basically a gym under 50 is good
I use the one at my college
>>
>>42165781
I use the closest YMCA's rates to get a good idea of home much I should pay in a general area. Usually $20-$50. $150 is ridiculous, but it probably is priced that high to keep society's undesirables out.
>>
>>42165819
Maybe they will have some cool shit inside. The one im going to is kind of small, the lockeroom, shower and bathroom is just one room. Could it be that it is 150 for membership and personal trainer?
>>
>>42165781
Works out to 18/m in syrupbucks. No fancy shit to make you feel welcome here, just weights, an MMA gym/mat room, and your feels.
>>
>>42165781
$19.99 comes with unlimited tanning, pool, racquetball, free weights, cardio, hydromassage, all that. Plus I pay an extra $6 a month and can bring anyone I want. >>42165809
>>
File: 1495906908720.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1495906908720.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>42165781
OP unless you're getting your dick sucked by a pair of professional Thai masseuses while being served whiskey of fine age and complimentary cigars hand crafted by the nimble but tattered fingers of starving nicaraguan orphans WHILE sitting upon a throne made of african blackwood freshly looted from the dead little hands of the now extinct pygmy tribes of Gabon as a part of the gym fee then you're getting ripped off.
>>
They just opened a new Equinox near my apartment here in the city, $125. It's a lot but holy shit are the amenities amazing. Truly a place that's a pleasure going there, I feel like I'm checking into a 4 star hotel.

Not for poorfag, but if you can afford it.....
>>
I pay ¥2100 a month for my gym and it's across the street from the apartment and down the road from my work.

It's pretty decent too. It's mostly cardio bunnies but sometimes I see the odd powerlifter or two.
>>
>>42166409
Well, the reason why a gym would charge so much is the same reason why a nightclub has a tight dress code and doesn't let people in who break it.

It keeps blacks out.
>>
File: Trafalgar Law.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Trafalgar Law.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>tfw have to pay 150 for 3 months at golds for summer break
>>
>>42165781

You sure that price isn't for the whole year up front? Never heard of a gym more than $25/m where I am
>>
>>42165781
I pay like $150 or something for Equinox. I say with all the amenities and it never being crowded it's worth it
>>
I pay 50 a month, but its Zap, so I can use any of the 4 gyms around my city. Each are "eh" except the one big one that STILL DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING BOXING BAG I DON'T WANNA SHADOWBOX LIKE AN AUTISMO BUT HOW ELSE I TRAIN WHILE NOT IN BOX GYM FUCK

Thats insane OP if you america you can get real good gyms with solid gymbros ready to help you better than any PT for just 15 a mounth
>>
>>42167405

Lmao
>>
File: file.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>42167416
>tfw I can go to golds gym as many times as I want for free
>>
>>42165781
https://youtu.be/s2XMhGSXtaI
>>
Small gym in my town 25 a month.

Attempt to haggel. Say you go to x gym and try and get them to price match or give you a better deal. Paid for a year upfront at mine and got 6 months for free.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.