[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies think all training is about then? Bodybuilde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486150616804.jpg (127KB, 542x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486150616804.jpg
127KB, 542x1200px
Why do normies think all training is about then?

Bodybuilders
>ewww, thats too much, i don't like those giant muscles
Powerlifters
>lel why are they fat? they don't even have abs, whats the point?
>look at those legs, they are disgustingly huge, anon

Is it so hard for the normal person to understand that people have other reasons to do what they do besides looking good for then?
>>
File: 1456622105671.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1456622105671.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
They don't train in the first place because they don't do it for themselves, hence why they think you lift for those around you.
>>
>>42165780
Normies think drinking lemon water in the morning will "jump start your metabolism" and "help" you lose weight.

They literally don't know shit about working out. One of my mates just said the other day, "You look good, anon. All I'm going to do is eat avocados now because avocados really help burn belly fat!"
>>
>>42166278
avocados are god-tier bulking food
if only they were cheaper
once I had 12 avocados. sometimes go up to people on the street and tell them about that wonderful day
>>
>>42166576
That's not the point. I just hate it when normies say stupid shit like, "Almonds activate your metabolism to burn the 'bad' fat," or some stupid shit like that. It drives me insane. But I'm too autistic and polite to correct them.
>>
>>42166819
"I ran so far on the treadmill today. I'm going to have an extra snack because I deserve it."
>>
>>42166845
"I just did 25 crunches to burn some of this belly fat!"
>>
File: mikematarazzo-11.jpg (796KB, 1000x1329px) Image search: [Google]
mikematarazzo-11.jpg
796KB, 1000x1329px
If you ever say "bodybuilding" or "steroids" to normies, the first thing that pops into their mind is pic related.

Normies have absolutely no idea that all those 175 lbs fitness models are also on steroids, and if you tell them that they wont believe you.
>>
>>42166905
This. My parents were shocked at first when I told them I was getting on gear. They were convinced I was going to turn into some hulking brute. I just told them I was going for the "fitness model" look, and that to obtain it requires the use of steroids. That "look" simply cannot be obtained naturally no matter how long or hard you lift.
>>
>>42166905
>"I don't want to start lifting weights because I don't want to look like a body builder."
>"I just want to get toned, you know?"
>>
>>42165780
fit: "hurr durr normies think muh training is about them"
also fit: "I did 17 cycles of test+tren so that girls will like me"
>>
>>42166920
Lmao, this cuck ordered gear online and had to tell his parents!!!!

Top kekel

Probably looks like shit before and after his test and eq cycle at 19 years old
>>
>>42166994
Nah I'm actually 30 and just really close to my parents.

Got it from a "brah" at the gym.
>>
>>42167009
You need to remember that most people on this board are teenagers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.