[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know Styx's real name? His pen name is Tarl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: styx.jpg (36KB, 504x276px) Image search: [Google]
styx.jpg
36KB, 504x276px
Does anyone know Styx's real name? His pen name is Tarl something but apparently that's not his real name either. What's his real name?

Also how do we get him to start lifting?
>>
why did tgo defriend him?
>>
>>42165821
because of Styx refusal to take the iron pill
>>
>>42165410

hes dyel as fuck but he has potential, get that nigga to lift

right now he looks like a holocaust survivor
>>
Is there any value whatsoever in this emasculated faggot's opinions or is he just a bitter incel ranting about the Jews?
>>
>>42166386
styx doesn't rant about jews and I think was married recently, divorced now? I don't know, he doesn't ever talk about relationships.

He makes videos on gardening, the occult, myths, and does political commentary.

He is anti-war, libertarian, constitutionalism, pro-gun, pro-free speech. Actually voted for Obama in '08, and some independent candidate in 2012 because he felt Obama and Romney were basically the same.

And, yeah, I've never heard him rant about Jews or women, closest he got was a video about how Israel isn't a US ally in his opinion and he made one making fun of mgtow. So while you probably wont like his content, he's none of the weird things you assumed.
>>
>>42166386

he doesnt really rant about israel or the jews too much from what ive seen but out all the pagan youtubers hes probably the only one to have any political opinion value whatsoever, thats not really a high bar to set tho
>>
>>42166386
>Styx
>ranting about jews

lol.

Unless you want to listen to a random guy give his opinion on current political happenings there isn't much to recommend but he's not remotely what you think he is.
>>
He would look like a buff dark version of the golden one with his goofy facial features. A dark elf of joocyness and wisdom. He's probably too busy with his work to have time for lifting but I'm sure he would make good gains and enjoy it if we somehow got him interested in the topic of fitness
>>
File: 1483118884024.png (187KB, 574x417px) Image search: [Google]
1483118884024.png
187KB, 574x417px
>>42166430
>He is anti-war, libertarian, constitutionalism
>>
I want Trump to get on HGH and Test. Imagine a jacked president.
>>
>>42166881

of course an anime poster wouldn't know the value of freedom of speech/religion and instead would want to live in a country where godless athiesm or american protestantism (the kind that thinks god hates you if you're poor and you deserve it) reigns supreme
>>
File: 1497330091240.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1497330091240.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>42167502
>tfw /pol/ accuses you of being a leftist when you think they're faggots for not being extreme enough
>>
File: lucy-fry-eiza-gonzalez.jpg (74KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
lucy-fry-eiza-gonzalez.jpg
74KB, 446x299px
>>42166386
styx exists for extremely entry-level red-pilling, it's that first step away from CNN, Fox, MSNBC or wherever regular people listen to a jackass talk about world events. Styx is a jackass talking about world events and as people listen they slowly become red pilled.

So he isn't "ranting about jews" or saying any insane ridiculous shit. He does say ridiculous shit in his occult videos because he's talking about books on the occult that he edits for a living.
>>
>>42166386
He makes pretty obvious arguments which might turn off some more informed people, but he's good for some rudimentary redpilling.
>>
>>42167751

so does being redpilled mean that you want to get rid of freedom of religion and minority religions and turn your country into atheist/protestant?

that sounds stupid and it sounds like it would make a lot of people unahppy
>>
>>42167916
no, thats not what it means? not sure where that came from just now. Styx doesnt want to get rid of freedom of religion to me knowledge.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.