[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi anons, what exercise do I perform to increase definition in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Hi anons, what exercise do I perform to increase definition in the inner chest pectoral

Pic related, especially bottom part of green line
>>
Hahahha dude you hace pectus excavatus hahahahha faggot XD
>>
>>42164601
incline cable flies
>>
Landmine presses til failure.
>>
>>42164601
you do more chest volume
>>
>>42164601
Post pic of your chest
You may have a chest gap, especially in your lower pecs and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
bench, flies, reverse grip bench
>>
>>42164624
pls no bully
>>
Your probably lack mass on your chest or/and your pectoralis minor is underdeveloped

Nearly everyone has a gap when they are DYEL
Once you have enough mass ( and you develop your upper chest) your pecs push downards and sideward and the gap will be mostly filled unless you have really poverty tier genetics
>>
make sure your shoulders are not shrugged, keep shoulderblades back
>>
>>42164703
>your pectoralis minor is underdeveloped
We have a real anatomy expert here
>>
>>42164601
Close grip bench
>>
File: (You).png (553B, 35x24px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
553B, 35x24px
>>42164625
>>42164636
>>42164680
>>42164736
>>42165420
(You)

It is just they way your muscles insert, you can't do anything about it, you can't isolate that part. When you workout the whole muscle string contracts, you can't make a end of it contract more than the others
>>
>>42165666
Satan would say some stupid shit like that.

Close grip bench and guillotine press is all you need.
>>
>>42164601
There isnt a inner part of your chest which you can emphasize. The only way is to make your whole chest bigger, and get low bf%
People who say you can focus on this area have no knowledge of anatomy.
>>
CLOSE GRIP PUSHUPS, eather on a plate or a bench. End each chest workout with them to failiure and you'll see results. No bs
>>
>>42164601
focus on your inclined bench press instead of normal bench press
i always get a nice redness and soreness when going deep on my inclined bench
i've been seeing some nice improvements around that area from doing inclined bench presses, go for it
>>
>>42165666
This is the truth. Think about how the ends of the muscle join your skeleton. You cannot move where the join is all you can does make the muscle between the two ends grow.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.