[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you become a Chad if you weren't born one? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: SMV.gif (9KB, 457x309px) Image search: [Google]
SMV.gif
9KB, 457x309px
can you become a Chad if you weren't born one?

I don't mean genetic trash males, or males with genetic deformities, or males that are simply looks like a creep.

I mean average beta males on school.

Can they become Chad through hard work and dedication?

by Chad I mean top 5-15%
>>
>>42163056
probably possible, but that's not the best place to ask
>>
>>42163056
I have a friend who is like 5'6, swole as fuck and still doesn't get any pucci, partly because he's a manlet, partly because he has absolutely zero game and still has childlike mentality
>>
>>42163131
>manlet
there are chads that are manlets (non white chads).

>zero game, manchild
not a chad, sorry.
>>
>>42163131
On the other side of the coin, I knew someone that was about 5'10 and fat but pulled a bunch of women because he had really good game.
>>
No. Because I got away with beta shit all the time when I was a teenager and I still had girls flocking. That's what it's like to be a Chad.

It's over rated though honestly. Kind of annoying to have a million girls hitting you up all the time. However it is nice to have stacies like you without even talking to them.
>>
>>42163056

Probably yeah, I mean you just have to be fit and at least come off as confident. As long as you have average social skills and looks you could do it if you tried hard enough.

But the important part is, is that really what you want? At least in college, being a chad just means hooking up with a lot of women and hanging out with people you might not really like.

I wanted to be a chad for a short while but at some point I accepted that I am who I am - I want to love somebody and be loved and not just sleep around, I'm not always gonna be super confident, and I have my own eccentric personality that I've kind of embraced. Now I have a tight social circle, a cute gf, I'm successfully working toward getting into med school, and people want to be around me because I'm happy and want other people to be happy.

Maybe instead of aspiring to be chad, aspiring to be the best version of yourself is a smarter idea, OP. Work out consistently, eat right, and focus on your career. Try to be happy and let that rub off on people around you, and you won't want to be chad.
>>
>>42163056
Work out, study hard, eat right, be dilligent and also don't pretend to be someething you're not... following this advice should be enough if you don't want girls with shitty qualities.
>>
>>42163150
5'6 is notably short, 5'10 is on the taller side of average
>>
im 5'6 and had several gfs, even taller than me.
also a dicklet, no one gives a fuck if you have charisma.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.