[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>New research confirms that women are not, as a rule, fre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 9.jpg (30KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
30KB, 852x480px
>New research confirms that women are not, as a rule, freezing their eggs for career reasons, but instead because they don’t have a partner. Women see egg freezing as “a technological concession to the man deficit”, using it to “buy time” while they look for a suitable father.

>Because where does it start? Here you have the women in their 30s, beautiful, confident, independent and hilarious, spending their flat deposit on a single hope, because there is nobody there at night to have a grown-up conversation with about fertility. And here you have the men who learned at school to lose interest in a girl if she texts back too quickly.

Damn... So many little baby dicked, uneducated, lazy, creepy, man-CHILDREN around these days... Are you SO bitter at the girls who rejected in high school as politely as possible? Really? Really?????? Wow, have a round of applause, I guess this is revenge for you sitting at home playing vidya during prom night when that cute girl on your maths class who borrowed your pencil sharpener chose to go with the basketball player instead of you...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/jul/16/the-real-reason-women-freeze-their-eggs-fertility-career-family
>>
File: 139889610821.jpg (81KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
139889610821.jpg
81KB, 800x480px
>>42162396
Well you're definitely not going to get any with an attitude like that.
>>
>be a woman
>expire in your 30s
>don't plan a future
great job
>>
>>42162396
>be women
>rather than having a family in your peak fertility years delay that
>muh work meme
>become 30
>realize you wasted your fertility years on muh work feminism carreer
>become sick of working like a wageslave for money
>want to have children
>wops, too late, you're too old and have aged like crap, most males want to breed with young women and your eggs are rotten now
>cry on the internet

meanwhile the nerd your rejected now has a STEM job and fucking 20 something girls.
>>
>>42162396
>you have the men who learned at school to lose interest in a girl if she texts back too quickly
What.
>>
>>42162396
how is this fitness? Saged and reported
>>
>>42162396
No. One. Wants. To. Fuck. You. When. You're. A. Bitchy. "Independent". Used. Up. Hag.
>>
File: lol.jpg (11KB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
11KB, 320x212px
>>42162396
>be me
>be browsing fit
>see a cringe bait
>cringe
>>
>>42162632
women assume men play the same game they do. It's a typical quality found in kids, they expect every person to experience life and work the same way they do
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.