[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever hurt yourself in the gym? How did you react?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3693.jpg (48KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3693.jpg
48KB, 485x481px
Have you ever hurt yourself in the gym? How did you react? How did others react?
>>
jizz was everywhere
>>
>>42161653
I dislocated my solder deadlifting once ( I was new). The guy next to me heard because after I relocated it ( happened 2 times before as I kid) he looked mortified
>>
I got up after dumbbell bench press and unintentionally slammed one dumbbell in my balls. But I'm into ballbusting, so I enjoyed it a bit.
>>
>>42161653
Can anyone explain this scene? What did the button mean?
Otherwise, I've snapped my shit up during squats like 5 times and neck while doing chinups. Pain goes away after a week, but fuck if it doesn't scare me.
>>
My anus prolapsed after hitting my squat PR thankfully some bro came to my aid with his squat plug and fixed me right up, last time I make that mistake
>>
>>42162970
>fucks his body up trying to improve himself and get bitches
>ends up a broken drug addict

many such cases.
>>
File: 1499645789029.png (1MB, 1057x677px) Image search: [Google]
1499645789029.png
1MB, 1057x677px
>>42161653
>been going to gym for around 2 months at this point
>going for 2pl8 squat
>pick up the bar and back away
>thisisit.jpg
>step on a broken tile
>o shit
>knees weak
>falling back
>see thee workd before my eyes
>back and neck = dead
>guy doing curls helps me up and asks me if i'm okay
>in pain
>cant breathe
>say im k, and take a 10/15m rest
>drop 10 kilos and try again, being the determined noob that I was
>repeat step 1
>*crash*
>same guy helps me up
>can't thank him enough for helping me and not calling me an idiot (which I deserved)
>go home
>never see the guy again

thanks anon that helped my stupidity. all in all full recovery took around 1.5 or 2 months
>>
File: toe1.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
toe1.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
A slipped a 15kg weight straight from the bench press bar to my toe. Met this qt3.4 cardio bunny who had a first-aid kit with her and I still chat with her in the gym so I guess it was kinda worth it.
>>
>>42161653
Once I did lateral raises and accidently smashed my dick with both dumbbelss
>>
strained back twice deadlifting, once when I started out and recently. Took only a few days to get better

I played it off pretty well like I was fine, although it took 5+ minutes to re-rack everything
>>
>>42164024
ouch, had a similar thing happen as well, except my toe nail also started to peel as well
>>
>>42164024
dropped a 12kg dumbell on the middle of my foot, didn't break anything but it bruised like a motherfucker
>>
>>42164517
I was so fucking glad I didn't break anything either.
>>
>>42161653
I sort of snapped my arm, at the shoulder, recently - I was like "Hmmn..!" sort of silently, but I literally never make more than the most quiet of noises like bearly audible sighs and exhales at the gym, so someone still turned to look. I kinda just did some warming-up motions for a while until the pain passed and then lightly continued my workout. It's a lot weaker now, but it's fine.
>>
Concussion at work, took two months off and when I went back loaded 225lb to squat and my brain shut down under pressure. Passed out under the weight. Everyone helped me out and I woke up in ambulance
>>
>>42163851
You met your gym angel
>>
File: 1494688536964.png (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494688536964.png
14KB, 300x250px
>>42161653
>Asked the gym Stacy out

Still hurts
>>
Dislocated my shoulder doing DB shoulder press with 60lb dumbbells.

came out of its socket behind me and wrapped back around like the arm on a clock dropping from 12 to 6. I had music in but I think I let out a pretty loud "mother fucker"

DB's ended up on my lap, i couldn't move. Two foreign students who were maybe speaking turkish saw me as my face started going white. I asked if they could please take the DB's off, they did and asked if i was okay and i said yes as my arm was out of its socket.

I walked over to my friend thankfully who was talking to his friends, we went to the yoga room and pulled up youtube videos on how to pop a shoulder back in.

took about 15-20 minutes of them trying to work it in, one failed attempt then one successful.

made a brace out of my shirt, went home, stayed up all night and then went to the uni clinic the following morning.

Wish i had gotten the surgery at the time.
>>
>>42163851
Sue the fuck out of that gym for having broken tiles where people lift. Get rich.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.