[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i have a friend who`s transitioning (female-to-male) and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: steroids-buy-steroids.jpg (28KB, 600x360px) Image search: [Google]
steroids-buy-steroids.jpg
28KB, 600x360px
so i have a friend who`s transitioning (female-to-male)
and she has got extra spare test` that she wont mind lending me
so i was wondering (since i lift) if i can pop these in me in a safe way to get exta gains without any problems
is it possible or am i going full retard?
>>
File: IMG_5613.jpg (56KB, 527x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5613.jpg
56KB, 527x450px
>>42160540
bump for interest
>>
if its liquid testosterone in form of any esther (enanthate, propionate, cypionate, decanoate etc) sure

not sure about pills or tablets
>>
>>42160540
So your plan is to inject a random amount of test-e at random intervals?

Yeah, that should turn out great.
>>
>>42160611
not random obviously hence the "in a safe way" as in in calculated ammounts over calculated period of times
>>
>>42160540
Don't do it
You playing with enough of that shit to turn a woman into a man
That's some pretty strong shit dog
At least ask a doctor or something
>>
>>42160645
t. Gainless natty nerd.

Go suck on a dumbell you cocksucker.
In this thread we makes gains!
>>
>>42160540
You'll need an aromatase inhibitor and selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) unless you want to get bitch tits.

AI: Anastrozole (Arimidex) or Exemestane (Aromasin)
SERM: Tamoxifen (Nolvadex)

Anything below 500mg of Testosterone is not really worth running for gains.

You should also run it at least for 12 weeks to get the most out of it if it uses an ester like enanthate or cypionate, as it only starts kicking in properly at the 3-5 week mark. That means, you'll need, in total, 12*500mg = 6000mg of Testosterone. How much "spare test" does she have?

3 Weeks before the end of cycle you'll also want to inject HCG twice a week to get your boys to produce test naturally again. Some run HCG throughout the cycle, but I personally get way too many estrogen sides and would have to take a crazy amount of AI or SERMs to combat that... you'll then also want to use clomid in your PCT to help you recover faster.

So basically, if you want to you can, but you'll seriously need to plan this out if you want to successfully make good gains which you will keep after your cycle. Otherwise it's a waste of time and test.

PS: If you want to make gains without putting much thought into it, get LGD-4033 and tamoxifen and run that 8-12 weeks @ 10mg per day. You'll get noticeable gains without much sides (if any), and you don't have to worry much about PCT because your body recovers fast on its own.
>>
>>42160540
poast pics of ur bf (female)

especially his manly vaginus
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.