[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 93lbs and 5'6", male. What is the quickest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sppsp.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
sppsp.png
80KB, 500x421px
I'm 93lbs and 5'6", male. What is the quickest way to gain weight for me?
>>
Get taller
>>
>>42158844
By growing an extra 12 inches.
>>
File: reee.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
I'm 20
>>
>>42158844
Try eating.
>>
>>42158844
take estrogen and grow some tits
>>
GOMAD

If you cannot afford it, eat tons of oats, they are very tasty with bananas/avocado/papaya.

Also beans and lentils. But you have to cook those so oats is just easier.
>>
>>42158844
shave your body hair and become a twink fucktoy
>>
>>42158844
Put food in mouth. Eventually you'll feel full. Don't stop, put more food in mouth.

Repeat and eventually you'll gain weight.
>>
>>42159262
eat fast is a good way to do this, takes like 15mins or some shit for your brain to tell you you're full
>>
>>42158844
track your calories. and make an effort to get enough for growth. it may be tough.
>>
>>42158844

It doesn't matter how much you lift. The cruel reality is anyone under 5"10' that lifts must be "Compensating" for being a manlet. Stacys will never care about your gains.
>>
>>42158844
are you fucking joking? 93 lbs? how old are you. im 5'6 and 151 lbs
>>
>>42159785
fatty
>>
>>42159785
fat fuck
>>
>>42158844
GOMAD is the cheapest and best way. It's much easier to consume a gallon of milk than it is to eat 3000 calories of a bunch of other shit, for some people at least, like myself.
>>
>>42159815
until you get gyno and contemplate suicide every night before you go to bed because no matter how lean you get you'll always and forever have a puffy mass of female breast tissue that can only be removed through surgery that could leave a scar that looks even worse than the gyno itself.

Not to mention he fact that wearing tight shirts will bring more attention to your nipples.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.