[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else tired of being old? >Varicose veins coming in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cd.jpg (39KB, 540x407px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
39KB, 540x407px
Anyone else tired of being old?
>Varicose veins coming in
>Hemorrhoids every other week
>Hangovers are murder
>18 year old pussy thinks you're creepy
>Parents demand you have kids
>Never get carded
>Kids call you sir
>>
>>42158543
are you 38
>>
>>42158543

>get them zapped
>prep H wipes once and theyre gone
>drink Pedialyte before bed
>why are you fucking anything less than 21?
>you should be having kids, what the fuck else are you doing with your life from 40 until you die?
>You shouldn't be frequenting establishments where the average person NEEDS to be carded. If you haven't got the clubbing bullshit out of your system by your mid twenties you need to get your shit straight
>Because they're kids, and you're not a fucking kid anymore.

Get your shit together. Grow the fuck up. Your parents aren't wrong about you.
>>
>>42158564

this
>>
>>42158543
i feel you. i'm only 23 and i've already got joint pain and shit lol. idk how 50 yr olds don't kill themselves
>>
>>42158564
Boys want to be men, and men want to be boys.

He's simply going through youth withdrawal, its not unusual in people over 30 who always valued their youth and freedom, given 1 or 2 years, he'll adapt and find it refreshing to be respected so.

That, or mid-life crises, either or. Good post anon
>>
>34
>look 25
>sit on a pillow so never get hemorrhoids
>my wife is 26

don't know that feel, sorry op, perhaps try killing yourself.
>>
Go to the gym 6 days a week and don't have pains attributable to getting older.
Look around 30.
Married, 2 kids.
Beard starting to grey a little around the chin area so keep it trimmed down to stubble.
Haven't had any medical complaints ever.
Once a year full body health check, tests say I'm in amazing condition.
Are you doing something wrong OP?
>>
>>42158564
>get them zapped
>prep H wipes once and theyre gone
>drink Pedialyte before bed
Ain't nobody got time for that.
>why are you fucking anything less than 21?
I'm not fucking anything but my wife who's 26.
>you should be having kids, what the fuck else are you doing with your life from 40 until you die?
I'm honestly just not ready to have kids.
>You shouldn't be frequenting establishments where the average person NEEDS to be carded.
Meant liquor stores and supermarkets.
>If you haven't got the clubbing bullshit out of your system by your mid twenties you need to get your shit straight
I don't club. I go to an Irish Pub where everyone knows me about once every week or two for poker. That's about the extent of my outings.
>Because they're kids, and you're not a fucking kid anymore.
Were you always a fucking smart ass?

Anyways I'm 31 for those wondering.
>>
>>42158580
Mid-life crisis is the best way to go. How else are college kids supposed to get cheap sports cars?
>>
>>42158543

You could be me

>29
>People ask if you just graduated high school at my job
>Tell them my age
>Call me baby face or flat out dont believe it
>Always get carded even if they see me everyday.

But when I'm 40 and look 30 that will be cool.
>>
>>42158626
>Are you doing something wrong OP?
I'm just bored on a Saturday night.

Cutting right now so I can't go out, and even if I did my wife would want to come, and then if she goes out with me it just ends up us drinking at the bar together and then me babysitting her.

The same shit we could do at home basically.
>>
>>42158543

>31
>2 lower back surgeries
>8 years prior military in a combat MOS
>still running laps around the early 20 somethings at the police academy

my secret is not being a pussy. Try it sometime OP.
>>
>>42158680
That sucks.
Have kids, then one of you will have to stay home. My wife amd I don't go out much, work takes up too much of our time and I'm in the gym from 9-11pm when the kids are asleep. Haven't been out socially for a while, but then again I don't like people very much and find drinking a waste of time.
Try and leave humanity behind like I have. Devote yourself to your family and self improvement. I find I don't miss going out with people at all, prefer to have my own time in the evenings.
I have started talking to myself tho, which might be a cause for concern :)
>>
>>42158543
wow sad bruh
>>
>>42158667
lol kys faggot, 30+ is gonna be a rough time for you, accept your age
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.