[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-hold me, /fit/ This can't be right, can it? I have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

H-hold me, /fit/

This can't be right, can it? I have to eat almost 3800 fucking calories just to maintain?
>>
>>42157431
What do you do every day that makes you think you need to select daily excercise?
>>
>>42157448
Well I exercise daily for one, and I work a job in which I burn 500-1000 calories a day, if not more
>>
>>42157448
I work 12-16 hour days every day until I'm done a building for work. I also don't lift when I work and I lose a fuckton of weight with normal meals.

I'm also not op. I can't imagine he does that much and lifts. As the 7 days a week is either for hard manual labor, or doing the bulgarian. And you pretty much need gomad on bulgarian.
>>
>>42157479
Exercising daily could be as low as burning 100 calories or less depending on what you do. What do you do for exercise a day?

How much do you eat? Are you gaining weight eating less than 4k a day? If so you don't do enough, etc.
>>
>>42157484
I'm a server in a fast paced fine dining restaurant. My calories are burned through essentially low intensity cardio, and I do lift six days a week, sometimes seven
>>
>>42157505
Switch it to moderate, you don't work as hard as you think you do. I'm not even trying to be mean.
>>
>>42157431
>3800 Cals estimated maintenence

Bruh, 5.6k clean+lean bulk right here. You think its bad, and then you have to slam 2.5k calories clean in one meal because you've been busy all day.
>>
>>42158768

That's how many calories jay cutler ate when competing, you're either full of it or fat.
>>
>>42158768
You are a liar.
>>
Your BMR is still around 2k, your normal activity TDEE would be around 2.4k. Let's be generous and assume your 6 day PPL burns around 300 (250 stretched over 7 days) calories a day, you'd still have to burn at least 1.1k calories every day through low intensity cardio. Since you probably work 5 days a week on average like every normal person that means you need to be burning 1.6k every day at work, that means low intensity cardio without any rest for around 7 hours every day. That would translate to around 30kms of walking every day or almost 19 miles. That's more than 2/3 of a marathon 5 days a week. Do you walk 2/3 of a marathon 5 days a week? No? Then you're not burning 3.8k either.

Most likely your daily intake needs to be around 3-3.2k. Try it out.
>>
>>42158768
surely lying on the internet will impress some people

>5.6k
>lean bulk
kek
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.