[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHB kRwA2T0s how to do this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: amazonfreebananas-em-86304874.jpg (237KB, 720x574px) Image search: [Google]
amazonfreebananas-em-86304874.jpg
237KB, 720x574px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHBkRwA2T0s
how to do this
>>
>>42156950
instead of doing chin ups with two arms, do them with one arm. if you can't do it, jump up and attempt to let yourself down slowly. build up the amount of repetitions over time, make sure to do it with both arms to keep balanced.

you'll achieve it within 6-8 weeks if you're consistently upping reps 3 times a week.
>>
>>42157136
can you do this? because i doubt that is a good way to learn one arm chinup and that you are talking out of your ass
>>
>>42157136
>>42157728
actually i am 100% sure you can not do 1 armed chinup
that is the most retarded advice ever and you will get injured if you try to do that
>>
>>42157728
>Step 1
>Get to Chin Ups 4x8
>Step 2
>Get to One Arm Assisted Negative Chin Ups 4x8
>Step 3
>Get to One Arm Negative Chin ups 4x8
>Step 4
>Get to One Arm Chin Ups 4x8
>>
>>42157768
epic
can you make a video of your 4x8 one arm chinups?
>>
>>42157790
Depends, how much are you going to paypal me?
>>
>>42157802
kid you can not even do 1 one arm chinup, you should not be giving any advice
>>
I can do 3x12+ chinups ordinarily, so on seeing this post I decided to see if i can do one armed chinups, I can. So I would say work on your normal chinups until you can do +12 reps and presto.
>>
File: 1.jpg (42KB, 368x79px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 368x79px
>this autist
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.