[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being attracted to women with muscles gay or am I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Is being attracted to women with muscles gay or am I still in the straight zone?
>>
>>42156058
It's the equivalent to being attracted to traps.
>>
>>42156085
How do you figure?
>>
>>42156058
is this ironic lmao
>>
depends, do your fantasies involve the use of strapons?
>>
>>42156085
no, because with muscular women you know you're still getting a vagina (assuming you somehow get laid, this is /fit/ after all) so there's that angle to it whereas traps are just dudes so it's gay.
>>
>>42156058
It depends on if you want to smash or if you have some sort of strap on desire
>>
>>42156058
If at least their face is still feminine then you're straight but in a weird way, especially for someone who lifts. You'd think whimpy guys would fetishize muscle chicks, opposites attracting and everything. Why would a muscular man be attracted to muscles in a woman? DYEL?
>>
>>42156120
both desu
>>
>>42156085
Depends on the degree of muscularity. If her arms are as muscular as the average dudes, there's something a little gay with your tastes. Women are meant to be soft. Your picture ventures into the gay zone especially with that vascularity.
>>
>>42156058
>/fit/ the only board to think traps are straight and women with muscles are gay.
>>
>>42156085
There's a chart floating around (gay-straight line) where liking traps is barely gay because of their feminine nature & liking muscular chicks is barely straight.

I think it's faggotry to like a muscular girl who feels like a man. Not that there's anything wrong with that, your sex life and personal preferences matter more than what some LARPing incels type on a Malaysian minigolf forum.
>>
>>42156058
Straight.
But if they are bigger than you then you're a cuck.
>>
>>42156321
A chubby chick has bigger arms than the average guy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.