[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bodybuilding is for dumb and boring people who try to compensate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>bodybuilding is for dumb and boring people who try to compensate for their autism with lifting weights in a room
prove me wrong
>>
File: shitty bait.jpg (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
shitty bait.jpg
55KB, 625x626px
>>42154605
No.
>>
>>42154605
olympic weightlifting is woke tho
>>
>>42154605
>_________ is for dumb and boring people who try to compensate for their ______ with __________
>Works for literally everything...

Math is for dumb and boring people who try to compensate for their autism with reading books, alone on permanently virgin-self
>>
File: IMG_2295.jpg (14KB, 160x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2295.jpg
14KB, 160x315px
>>42154605
>go to fitness board to shit-talk lifting

Why? What do you get out of it? Are you just starved for human interaction, and figure this will evoke a response out of people?
>>
>>42154605
Post body
>>
>bodybuilding is for smart and enlightened people who try to reach their highest physical potential with lifting weights in a room
>>
>>42154605
It's for gays too.
Q.E.D.
>>
>>42154605
I didn't know we were claiming that's not true
>>
>>42154605
>tfw relatively fit enough to get mires
>tfw still to autistic to flirt back
>>
>>42154932
Woah man, don't make fun of Math People. They tend to be unstable and alcholic. Once the math gets to them, it isn't pretty.
>>
>>42154605
>>bodybuilding is for dumb and boring people who try to compensate for their autism with lifting weights in a room
This is correct.
>Prove me wrong
Why? There is literally nothing wrong with the first sentence. Prove me wrong.
>>
Ride a bike like an enlightened person? Run on concrete for 10 miles like someone with a personality ?
Okay
>>
>>42154605
Even tho this is bait I'll still respond
Anyone who posts these kind of threads is literally just jealous of people who look good. So as you sit at your cheeto stained keyboard and mumbling to your mother to leave you alone through your jowls shaped by hundreds of bags of chips and soft drinks, just ask yourself why you hate people who have control of their life my friend
>>
>exercise is for dumb dumbs

DURRRR
>>
from best to worst

>lifting for fun
>lifting to improve performance in a real sport
>oly lifting
>strongman training
>>>>>POWER GAP
>powerlifting
>lifting for general strength
>>>>>POWER GAP
>bodybuilding for homos
>bodybuilding for yourself
>bodybuilding for women

you know I'm right
>>
>>42154605
Or as I call it, the douchehouse
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.