[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's really good witcha? you already know, it's ya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: me 1.jpg (6KB, 218x252px) Image search: [Google]
me 1.jpg
6KB, 218x252px
What's really good witcha? you already know, it's ya boy Ramiro

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym this morning. First of all, I just got out of the shower wit my bitch Maria. 95 pounds, 5'3 and has the body of a goddess.[She just blew me, shit was SO cash].know how I pulled her? Being a real man, something you nerds don't know shit about. All you know about is books, while I'm out in da club poppin' bottles and cheating on my bitch every night with the lushest breezies in Jersey.

Did I fuck that skank in the shower just a minute ago? You know i did, it was clutch. And she wouldn't dare cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it her good, all day, every day. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, bitch.

You chumps make me sick, hanging out on your nerd website all day jerking off to fat chicks, I roll out with my boys 8 nights a week. When I walk up in da club, bitches can't wait for the Alphabet ['cos i'm the ALPHA male and you can BET on it] to wrap his pimp mitts around their titties.

You pussies have won the lottery to even get to speak with me. 6'3, bench 240 and my dick's the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to fuck wit a real boss, not a chump change loser like you. Just playin', you ain't even got a girl. All you got is Warhammer. You play that shit, imma be playin' wit girls tits in da club.

Don't be hatin' bro', Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. Captain of the football team, have a .212 batting average (not that you pussies even know what that means), and can drink all of you pussies under the table.. What sports do you do, other than "professionally not getting laid"? I also get straight A's. Dang, you wish you were me! shit aint gonna happen son, you're all wastes of good air who should just kill yourselves.

On the grind.

- Ramiro the champ
>>
>>42154131
Thanks ramiro
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.