[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about having your muscles groped by women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (100KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 736x919px
How do you guys feel about having your muscles groped by women?

>going on 3rd date with this guy from my gym tonight
>always have the urge to grope the shit out of him but too shy/nervous

Should I just do it or is that inappropriate?
>>
it always feels strange to me.

probably because i don't see myself as being ripped or muscular.

kinda like it when my gay friends slap my ass and comment on how hard it is though, no homo.
>>
He didn't lift for you, he lifted for himself. Keep your hands to yourself you hussy.
>>
I don't hang out with dykes.
>>
>>42154079

Fuck off whore
>>
>>42154079
why dont u just ask him??

>u have biuriful muscles may i tuch
>pls gibe
>>
>>42154079
>Should I just do it or is that inappropriate?
Find a way to do it. Like him a hug and then compliment while feeling him up.
>>
Unless you do it relatively subtley you will come off like a slut. But he will probably appreciate it
>>
Do it,i would love it if a grill did this to me.
>>
You wouldn't find it weird?
>>
>>42154079
wait till you're making out or whatever and just show him those slut eyes you get when you "can't contain yourself"

explain after that the eventual sex "im not usually like this, but you do it for me anon"

also sex on the 3rd or 4th date is best.
>>
>>42154334
post sex is the time to reveal "why" you like what you do, or better said to clarify, the sex itself is just "getting to know" and be comfortable with that person.
>>
>>42154079
I like it.

Only reason why I wouldn't like it is if I feel the muscle isn't big enough yet.
>>
>>42154079
They sometimes do it at work. I just kinda let it happen because theyre discrete.
>>
>>42154079
>tfw never had your muscles groped by women
>>
>>42154824
Worryingly accurate. If don't have caffeine in the morning, by noon my head would be killing me.
>>
Honestly just ask him when you guys are alone if you can touch him. He'll probably really like you groping his body if he's put work into it. Also on a side note,

> at hot yoga
> qt assistant instructor
> can tell that she likes me
> massages my back while doing poses
> spoons me and has me do the deepest longest chair pose I've ever down
> killed my legs
> "happen" to walk out at the same time and chat
> ask her out and get her number
>>
>>42154904
had a yoga instructor do this to me once it was hard to contain muh dick. I gotta get back into doing yoga thanks for the reminder anon
>>
>>42154079
You're probably gonna want to wait until he starts touching you first, then you can reciprocate. Otherwise, you come off as really thirsty.
>>
>>42154079
A plastered girl grabbed my chest on a loose shirt and paused for a second. Felt awesome.
>>
>>42154079
Feels pretty good. I thinks it natural for a girl to hold or grab the arms of a man. I wouldn't allow her to grab my dick tho.
>>
>>42154079
if he likes you, yes its welcome.
seeing as he is continuing to date you, he likes you
>>
girls always groped my traps
>>
>>42154142
a slightly less autistic version of this would work great
>omg, you have great arms! can i feel?
or however you titty people talk
>>
Hey, if they're remotely decent, ie actually on a date with me, the it's all good. If its some random ugly/fat chick, not cool.
>>
my mom felt my lats the other day. it was weird. as long as you're not his mom you'll be fine.
>>
>>42154079
If I could spend the rest of my life being groped by qts, I'd be ok
>>
>>42154096
U should fuck ur gay friend
>>
>>42154079
It can be weird but in the moment it's fine. It's awkward in public.
>>
>>42154079
Fairly sure we all lift to be groped by the opposite sex.
>>
>>42154079
I miss having muscles big enough for girls to grope. If only I wasnt so much of a fucking autist back then.
>>
>>42154142
This.
I sure as hell would feel flattered as long as I was asked permission first. Otherwise it could come off as weird.
>>
File: k.jpg (37KB, 634x286px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
37KB, 634x286px
>>42154079
Since she's so willing to touch, she's obviously been doing plenty of groping before touching me, and not just muscles.
Keep those disgusting meat hooks away from me.
>>
File: IMG_3690.png (29KB, 299x213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3690.png
29KB, 299x213px
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. If you want to grop, grop away. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>42154079
I'm currently a skele but I like it. I just miss human contact though..
>>
I'd like it, but don't be autistic about it, wait for the right moment and you can use weaponised groping to your advantage.
>>
I'm going to sound shallow, but I like it when attractive girls do it and hate it when fat/unattractive girls do.
>>
>>42154079
I personally love it. I was filming something for a group project with my group mates and we used one of their aunt's fancy houses. We had to dress in suits for the scene and the aunt walked in chatting with us about it and her hand was straight up squeezing and feeling up my bicep, shoulder, and chest. No real introduction, just walked up and started feeling me while chatting up the group. I don't know if no one noticed or no one wanted to say anything but it was fucking great. She kept hovering around me the whole evening, the only thing keeping me from making a move was being unable to get away from my group.
>>
>>42154079
How do like it when someone just grabs your tits?
>>
>>42154079
Why do women demand equal rights when they won't provide equal effort? They want all the privileges of being a man but none of the responsibilities of being a man.

At some point someone has to make a fucking move. "But I don't want him to think I'm a slut". Oh so it's okay to make him worry about making the move and be afraid you might think he's a pushy prick?

It's literally the same concern on both sides, but you know what? 9 times out of 10 the guy has to do it and take the risk, put in the effort. This subec hit close to hime because I never know when to make the move. I've fucked thigs up before by moving too soon, but I can't tell you how many times I've had a girl say she wished I made a move much earlier. I've let women slip through my fingers by not making a move. It's almost always up to the guy and it's so fucking exhausting sometimes.

Why can't you cunts make things easy for us? Just assume thr guy wants it, dumbass. I can tell you right the fuck now, you women are so fucking stupid when you act like you don't know we want you to grope us. We aren't you. How many years do you need to be on this planet before you get this? When have you ever seen otherwise?
>>
>>42155369
becasue n-no h-he-hetero, amirite?
>>
>>42154079
BEGONE THOT
>>
i got a hand tattoo yeaterday
inwent to a shop where the artist was female

i only got it becuse she would have to hold my hand for about 10 minutes

totally worth it
>>
>>42160759
That's kind of like why I love getting my dental hygiene done, I love feeling my hygienist's boobies pressed on my head
>>
>>42154079
Just fuck him already. Grope him amd his dick all you want then dumbass.
>>
Tfw no muscular gf to grop her.
>>
>>42154079
3rd date, what are you in high school?
>>
>>42161189
This, and haircuts are the only physical affection I get. Made me realize how much of a loner I am.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.