[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times When Mirin Did More Bad Than Good >feel like absolute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 11_3.jpg (23KB, 344x314px) Image search: [Google]
11_3.jpg
23KB, 344x314px
Times When Mirin Did More Bad Than Good

>feel like absolute shit
>everytime I eat my entire brain goes numb and foggy and I have spontaneous sweat sessions and unusual heart beat
>go to doc to see what's up
>tell him my symtpoms
>he does a bunch of lab work and while waiting for the results gives me a check up
>tells me to lay down, sit up, stand up as he times my pulse and takes blood pressure and listens to heart
>"Wow anon, you must really keep in shape. You have fantastic cardiovascular health"
>NoCardioIsBestCardio.tif
>Doc gets blood work back
>"No allergies and no deficiencies of any kind? Wow, lucky draw of the genetics cards"
>tfw I'm 6' too
>checks my eyes
>"I don't think I've ever seen eyes like this! I'm tempted to say they're better than 20/20. You should be a pilot or something"
>sends me home because "..everyone gets sweaty and tired every now and then.."
>Figured I just needed to rest a couple days
>5 weeks later have blood toxicity levels so high that it causes heart palpatations, amnesia and delirium
>lost 15lbs due to not being able to eat much without having my body crash for 4 hours
>in the hospital with suspected liver disease and/or hyperthyroidism

Thanks a shit ton fuckin quack. I never even go to the doctors but the one time I try I get turned away. The quack even called me a few days ago to ask for my routine and diet so he can recommend them to his clients.

Told him I weedwack blackberry bushes as a full-time job and eat the berries that fall off so as to hide my power level from this quack

Fuck you Doctor Dave
>>
Jesus dude that's a sad story. Hope you have a fast and effective recovery.
>>
>>42151715
> Wow anon, how do you stay in such good shape?
> Wiidwack and blueberries lmao
>>
>>42154246
Wii fit and zumba
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.