[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why do you lift /fit/? I lift to become a wrestler and one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1533.jpg (109KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1533.jpg
109KB, 456x352px
>Why do you lift /fit/?

I lift to become a wrestler and one day have my wrestlemania moment
>>
>Not lifting for pussy
>>
File: IMG_1782.jpg (52KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1782.jpg
52KB, 1024x745px
I lift for Adolf Hitler

https://youtu.be/wgbxgfJBpUA
>>
wrestling is the most boring shit sport ever
it's so clearly staged and faked, yet it's not fun in any way like action movies. just half ass slaps and flips with the occasional wimpy kick. doesn't help that every single hit clearly makes little contact and the guy getting hit moves his body with it to make it seem like the hit had any affect. fuckers can't act or cardiograph fights at all, and it's their multimillion dollar job to do so. what a joke
>>
Because i enjoy a healthy lifestyle and want to look good in the mirror.
Also mental gains

If you lift for anything else, not gonna make it bro
>>
>>42151040
the days of lifting in WWE are over unless you are THE MAHARADJA
its just obese fucks like owens and joe and whatever the fuck fetal alcohol bodies big cass and baron corbin have
>>
>>42151040
It's like meditation for me, usually I am a very thoughtfull, logical and rather funny person. In the gym I can just leave all that at the door and go apeshit, I dont scream around like a maniac but I dont really give a single fuck what anyone thinks of me once I enter those doors.

So all in all I started for different reasons, now I am "that guy who lifts" and the gym is a place where I can be free. no stress because of society, family or whatever else you can simply be a man nothing more nothing less. just go to your absolute limit and beyond, give it your all... it's rare that you can do that nowadays most people prefer to be comfortable for me there is nothing that feels better than giving it your absolute best until you are close to breaking down that is where you find peace.
>>
>>42151600
I also have a weird sense of feeling truly at home once I enter, there are so many different people in the gym but I just feel like I am with likeminded people. when I see a noob struggling I see myself from a few years ago. If I see someone go absolutely balls to the wall in a set and failing a rep I feel for him. Most people in the gym are just extras they dont even belong there and everyone knows it including themselfes. I dont even notice their presence. But the few people that truly belong there, that come to the gym no matter what and that go hard as fuck to achieve their dreams those are the people I feel a connection to. I dont even have to talk to them, an approving nod from them is all I need to know they are my brothers in this fight.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.