[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >girl who lost weight and is now 125 pounds >have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_4429.jpg (85KB, 620x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4429.jpg
85KB, 620x790px
>be me
>girl who lost weight and is now 125 pounds
>have been dating guy for six months
>both fat when we started dating
>he said we could motivate each other
>he lost no fucking weight, actually gained and is now 270+

wat do?
>>
>>42150098
He now owns a vagina so he does not have motivation to look good
>>
>>42150098
Dump him, really. He isn't taking you seriously or has no gumption.
>>
>>42150098
Dump him for me.

But seriously, dump him. He's a dead end.
>>
>>42150098

Fuck off, this is not /relationship advice/
>>
inb4 321 replies and 73 images
>>
cuck him

send him a pic of you sucking some ripped guys dick

it will traumatise him and make him become dedicated to losing weight

if you love him you will do it
>>
>>42150098
Leave him
>>
>>42150108
but I'm attached to him. I was a KV/fembot when we started dating and he's the only person who accepted me
>>
>>42150117
>inb4 OP's bf comes here 3 weeks from now from /v/
>>
>>42150098
get pregnant and marry him, then he will become skinny for the 19 year old intern he is fucking at work
>>
>>42150117
>it will traumatise him and make him become dedicated to losing weight

Or the exact opposite if not worse.
>>
Are you black girl? Ill give you some of this Cave beast man dick.
>>
File: listen.jpg (44KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
44KB, 442x341px
>>42150120
He "accepted" you because he's a fat fuck and he thought he couldn't do any better. If he was a ripped, handsome guy he wouldn't have started dating you, so now that you're /fit/ why should you settle for some fat, lazy bum?
>>
>>42150136
this
>>
>>42150098
making this thread means you're already going to leave him and you're looking for moral justification. this post >>42150120 isn't a legitimate argument, you're playing devil's advocate, fishing for responses so you'll have an answer to that when it comes up.
>>
>>42150136
He had many options and has a high body count. He just said I'm different. He accepted me at my ugliest and most depressed state so why should I lookfor Chad when it would be superficial? Being fat is this guy's only problem.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (5KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
5KB, 300x162px
>>42150154
>270lbs
>He had many options and has a high body count
>>
>>42150098
Tell him to sit down with you for a talk and let him know how you feel. It will hurt him, it will hurt you to tell him but it's better than being unhappy for years to come.

If he changes, you two will have a great future together, if he doesn't... well then you can still follow the advice of the viring anons here who tell you to break up with him right away.
>>
>>42150154
post pic for judgement if you're legit 2/10 fair enough
>>
>>42150154
have you spoken to him about it?
>>
>>42150158
It's true. He has a nice face, he's tall, he's a music producer and makes good money from that.
>>42150160
I'm not ugly. I was just fat.
>>42150159
Yeah, I'll try talking to him I guess, I just don't want to start an argument
>>
>You'll never have a qt chubby gf to lose weight with
>You'll never know the feeling of being able to hold someone closer than you physically could before
>You'll never see your sex life improve over long periods of time with your partner as you both gain more stamina/test
>You'll never be mutually motivated to get healthier with someone you love so you can be together for as long as possible
>>
>>42150194
if you don't want to start an argument, then fart a fartgument
>>
>>42150194
>It's true. He has a nice face, he's tall, he's a music producer and makes good money from that.

Unless he's 6'6 or more at 270 he's fat as fuck and I don't believe he fucked anything over a 4/10. But believe and do what you want.
>>
>>42150202
shut up faggot, having a girlfriend is gay as shit. look at OP, upset with her man so she's looking for solace on a forum with a bunch of (purportedly) buff dudes.
>>
>>42150098
Please have sex with me instead

I've been lifting since I was 14 and I'm an 18 year old kissless virgin still
This is hell
>>
>>42150228
It doesn't really matter what you think, but alright.
>>42150247
Body isn't everything. Work on face and personality.
>>
>>42150256
i'd love to work something out onto your face, cunt.
>>
>>42150194
>he's a music producer
>makes good money
>don't want to start an argument

Sounds like you're just dating his status.
>>
>>42150154
Not sure why you are seeking advice here OP. This is basically /r9k/ 2.0, full of people who think the only reason they didn't get laid before is because they weren't ripped. They place their entire bet on becoming beautiful to get laid, so they will get pissed if someone challenges their worldview like the story with your fat boyfriend.

Honestly, you already made a good argument that he took you at your worst and thinks that you are special compared to other women. That's more than most 9/10 women get from relationships because they are desired solely for their looks. But if you want to throw all of that away simply because you are thin now, go for it.
I'm just saying, you picked the worst place for advice.
>>
>>42150256
no I'm just gonna complain on fit instead thank u very much
>>
>>42150267
I literally get nothing from his status. I don't even have an instagram or any real friends. I'm not a golddigger.
>>42150273
I don't want to throw it away. I'm just annoyed because he saw me go from landwhale to healthy and he's eating more.
>>
>>42150267
well also i have to wear diapers and he changes them without complaining. i'm worried another guy won't be as nice about it.
>>
>>42150305
so tell him how you feel? i dont understand what the big issue here is. do you not communicate in your relationship or something? just talk to him, it isn't difficult. if he cant handle you being real with him then he needs to go flex his vagina muscles until he can
>>
>>42150305
>I'm just annoyed because he saw me go from landwhale to healthy and he's eating more.
Did you talk with him about it? Maybe you should argue from a health point of view with him. You could cook healthy but delicious stuff for him, which would get him to lose weight.
>>
>>42150305
You have to let him know how you feel. Even if it is a painful conversation. At least then he knows where the relationship is headed, and has a chance to start eating healthier.
>>
kys roastie
>>
>>42150317
this

90% of relationship problems that people post on this site would be fixed through some goddamn communication.
>>
>>42150117
Ya do this worked great for Rob Kardashian
>>
>>42150120
>but I'm attached to him.
pair bondings a bitch
maybe you should raise your kids to not pair bond with someone they're not absolutely sure they want to be with their whole lives.
>>
>>42150317
I don't want to sound like I'm nagging, but he doesn't have the desire to lose weight even though he would rather be thinner.
>>42150356
His only problem is his fucking weight. He's a complete normie and accepted a fembot so I'm not dumping him.
>>
>>42150194
>It's true. He has a nice face, he's tall, he's a music producer and makes good money from that.
DJ khaled?
>>
>>42150377

put laxative in his milkshakes
>>
>>42150377
>I'm not dumping him

So you've already made your decision but you're still here. Fuck off and talk to your boyfriend instead of arguing on a south Kazakhstani cockroach breeding forum. If he's as great a person as you think he is he'll understand your concerns and discuss it. If he doesn't then you'll live with him for another decade, be unhappy, cheat on him, maybe he finds out, maybe you get half his shit. Or maybe he says something that pisses you off enough that you dump him and go find some other guy to leech off.

Either way you're a woman and your life is currently and for the foreseeable future on easy mode unless he kicks you out and your parents don't let you live with them while you fin a new guy to leech off.
>>
>>42150420
Laxatives don't do shit.
>>42150437
I'm not a leech. What makes you think that?
>>
>>42150459
Because observation dictates that almost anyone who calls themselves a robot is physically and mentally incapable of taking care of themselves.

Even if you aren't, it doesn't change anything else, nor should you be here instead of talking to your boyfriend.
>>
>>42150459
Have you tried asking him to lose weight?
>"I think maybe you should lose some weight, remember we wanted to lose weight together"
>>
>>42150098
tits or gtfo
>>
>>42150437
>Kazakhstani cockroach breeding forum
did this actually become a thing on /fit/ now
>>
Post a pic of you
>>
Order some dnp and sarms for him, introduce him to fraud, get him to love benching and squatting.

Once he sees what he can be, he cant stop trying to get there.
>>
>>42150480
I can take care of myself. Before I started dating him, I was a socially retarded kv with no friends and no life. Fat too so that's why I call myself a fembot.
>>42150484
I'm going to have to ask. I'm totally willing to help him. My cooking skills are shit but I can make like five palatable healthy things...
I just don't want to offend him or make him feel like shit
>>
>>42150524
get him to try intermitent fasting/keto. fastest and easiest way to lose weight
>>
>>42150416
He's smart, he's loyal, I wish you guys would stop meming this is really hard for me :(
>>
>>42150221
Why did I laugh at this?
>>
>>42150524
you can learn to cook senpai, just look up recipes and try them. eating healthy aint hard. stop worrying about hurting his pride, men need a good kick in the ass sometimes. if he doesn't get over it then hes a fag
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>42150564
Keto is a meme but IF is what I did
>>42150581
Stop LARPING
>>42150628
okay, thanks :)
>>
Oh shit I'm finally in a thread on time to make a suggestion.

Op just hold sex back from him, only give him what he wants after he works out. Get serious about it, make his food, prepare his meals and hold back sex.
>>
get him to do keto
a fat man can't resist a diet of meat,bacon,cheese, and salads. He can just sit on his ass and do nothing, and still lose the weight

t. lost 40 pounds and left obesity on BMI Scale in 3 months
>>
>>42150098
Get rid of him.

Not for still being a lazy fat cunt (though that doesn't help), but because he lied to you and misled you.

Being serious, you cannot trust him.
>>
>>42150098
Just tell him to lose weight or its over.
>>
File: really.jpg (24KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
24KB, 496x499px
>>42150656
>Keto is a meme
>IF isn't
>>
>>42151014
take it easy bro. it's just a girl, she doesn't know any better.
>>
>>42150136
im afraid Flanders is on to something.
if he ain't going for the same things nin life as you then yeah, dump his fatass.
>>
>>42150098
Tell him to lose it or lose you

Watch him change.
>>
>>42151042
Why lose more weight? My pussy smells like fucking dog doo, I'll never be appealing in any way. The stench is so strong I can't even wear dresses unless I wear a big puffy astronaut's diaper underneath.
>>
>>42150308
please elaborate on this
>>
deny him sex until he starts eating better as per a meal plan and a workout routine. monitor his weightloss. he'll do it in no time.
>>
File: 1466822266011.gif (140KB, 379x440px) Image search: [Google]
1466822266011.gif
140KB, 379x440px
It's just a lardass baiting you /fit/, why do you keep falling for this shit?
>>
>>42151098
shit gets on and in my punani
>>
>>42151122
what the fuck do you have some sort of issue controlling your sphincter?
>>
>>42150720
Had a woman pull this shit on me, because she wanted to spend more time with me and wanted me to be "nicer".

Needless to say, I dumped her.
>>
>>42150098
Drop him. If it was the reverse, I would've dropped my girl.

Unless he makes a lot of money. I know how much you whores love money. Women are basically the Jewish gender.
>>
>>42150098
Just be fucking honest. Tell him he should lose weight or the relationship won't work out.
>>
>>42151154
Any man who knows his own value or has self respect isn't going to put up with something like this.

Tread carefully, op.
>>
>>42151133
i have an issue controlling my mind to convince my legs that it's a good idea to walk all the way across the house just to expel a substance that could mostly be caught in a plastic garment that my boyfriend is willing to swap out for a fresh one every now and then.
>>
>>42151154
yeah but its not about spending more time and being "nicer", its about a lazy fatass unwilling to loose weight even though his girlfriend did, making her more bautiful.
>>
>>42151186
what does that even mean. do you get the urge to shit and just sit there and wait until it comes out instead of going to the bathroom?
>>
>>42151199
ayyyup. you got it pardner.
>>
>>42151213
I don't understand why you would do that. Do you have full blown autism? Is this bait?
>>
>>42151014
It works though. One meal a day is what helped me lose weight. Keto is nonsense.
>>42151069
Stop larping.
>>
>>42151154
Well you just sound like a faggot to begin with, but congrats on pushing someone away with your shitty attitude and screw her for trying to give you a chance.
>>
>>42150194
>makes good money

Ding ding ding! You're a gold digger. >>42151168 I fucking called it!!

Women never change...you aren't attracted to him, you're just attracted to his money. Go find some side dick like all the other gold diggers. Where do you live? I could give you some side dick if you want a Chad.
>>
>>42151234
That's not OP. Stop falling for bait.
>>42151253
I'm not a fucking golddigger. When I graduate, I'll be making six figures myself.
>>
>>42151243
Yeah, it helped cause you ate less, tard.
>>
>>42150126
if you had a 50/50 chance to make either improve a miserable existance by a lot or kill that person wouldnt you take it ?
>>
>>42151234
going to the bathroom to shit is so boring. i shit while i'm watching tv on the couch. sometimes i don't get up for weeks at a time. bf is nice enough to change me while i'm sleeping so i barely notice. my pussy smells so bad anyway it really makes no difference whether there's shit in my diaper or not.
>>
>>42150136

Agreed. If you decide to dump him he will act extremely pathetic and that is because he knows he will never get a fit hot girl again like yourself cause he's a fat slob.

Legitimate question though: are you still sexually attracted to him? Even at his current weight and mass?
>>
A guy can take it quite well if he's told 'you need to lose weight'. Might be tough to motivate him but you can offer to help him do the right things
>>
>>42151251
I don't negotiate with terrorists.

There are thousand ways for a woman to make me spend more time with her and be more nice to her. Withholding sex isn't one of them, it in fact, makes me want to spend even less time with her.
>>
>>42151300
You farted.
>>
>>42150098
I assume that you're not married or have kids, so just leave him. Are going to be with a slob/loser forever?
>>
>>42151285
Yeah, I'm sexually attracted to him. It doesn't matter because being obese isn't healthy.
>>
>>42151251
Dumbass.
>>
>>42151342
Suck my peenass.
>>
>>42151264
Then why are you with someone (who makes good money) if he is not as physically attractive as you?

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
>>
>>42151359
THEN IT'S YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSY LIPS
>>
>>42151359
because I find him attractive? because he was into me when I was fat and nearly suicidal and a weirdo?
>>
>>42151486
he was preying on you because you were weak you fucking idiot
>>
>>42151504
No he fucking wasn't
I'm not going to explain why because I don't need to and because I know I'm right so there's no reason to argue with anons.
>>
>>42151525
kek why is it so hard to accept the truth stacy
>>
>>42150194
I'D LIKE TO SOLVE THE PUZZLE

DJ KHALED
>>
File: 1499800324523.jpg (22KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
1499800324523.jpg
22KB, 480x552px
the amount of virgin talk in this thread is sad and pathetic.
>>
>>42151525
you're a girl, you don't know shit. men know this pattern of dating undesirables. it's pathetic, but the worst of us, rather than bettering ourselves, seek to date garbage so we don't have to worry about keeping her. you actually lost weight so his choice is hilariously blowing up in his face, which he deserves. but don't pretend he "loves" you just because he saw a vulnerable suicidal girl and grabbed on with all ten of his greasy sausage fingers.
>>
>telling "her" to cuck him
>later getting angry at women cheating

Also, please be in LONDON
>>
>>42151574
I do know shit. You can't assume stuff based on the little that I've said about my boyfriend and I
>>
>>42152028
I FUCKED YOUR SON IN THE BUTT!
I FUCKED THE BUTT OF YOUR SONNNN!!
>>
>>42150509
where else do you source gorgeous cockroach babies?
>>
>>42150098
≥ no tits or gtfo
> current year
This place is dead
>>
>>42150720
nah blackmail is shit just communicate better
>>
>>42152178
>blackmail
>not working every time
lol whatever you say faggot
>>
>>42150592

because it's funny you fart loving fag
>>
>>42150098
Fuck you, you fat bitch. Fuck your fat boyfriend too. Even if you are "healthy" now, you've only been that way for 6 months, and now you think you're hot shit? You deserve that fat price of shit, you'll fall off the wagon sooner or later and hit 180 again anyway.
>>
>>42152220
Also show us your fat sloppy titties you cow.
>>
People need to learn to tell their loved ones when they are getting fat. You aren't doing them or yourself any favors turning a blind eye. I hate this part of the body acceptance movement is just to accept fat people like they are healthy and fine the way they are rather than have them lose weight.
>>
>>42152220
lol
>>
>>42150154
lulz you got manipulated by a fat fuck
>>
>fit tries to give life advice

>Keto is a meme
But mah ketones!
>>
>>42152232
i tried telling my girlfriend this. i've fucked girls fatter than she is now, but after watching her gain probably 25# since we started dating, its hard to stay attractive to her. she will drink a shake and do yoga once every 2 weeks, and then mock me for wanting to go to the gym more than twice a week
>>
>>42150120
Realize and accept that the only reason he ever even considered you despite your looks was that he could not have done any better, or at least he believed he couldnt do any better. If he had the means he wouldve chosen a better mode and in the reverse situation he would leave you in a second. Unconditional love only exists between children and parents and even then, only in the emotionally healthy.

If he refuses to change, leave.
>>
>>42150120
>KV/fembot
wtf is this
>>
>>42151243
keto and if are basically the same thing, when you are thinking about it hormonally. to lose weight you have to lower insulin, it's as simple as that. both diets do just that. + they are both extremely potent at normalizing metabolism and lowering ghrelin( the hunger hormone)
>>
>>42150098
Tell him youre no longer attracted to him because he's fat and he should take care of his body. Try to motivate him to get in shape. give him some time to try to adapt. After 3-6 months and there is no progress. Well, you tried. Dump him and move on.
>>
>>42152274
Even when you tell people you are concerned over their weight they won't do shit about it. People love to drag others down for what they can't do themselves too. Sorry she makes fun of you.
I tried to get some of my friends to join me to lose weight. I was the only one that wasn't overweight. I was borderline overweight. I encouraged them and helped them as much as I could but in the end they don't watch what they eat or exercise. I'll just get to my goal and hopefully they don't complain I left them behind. I'm 70 days in and they haven't even done one day of proper dieting.
>>
File: 323.jpg (25KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
25KB, 500x378px
>>42150136

>found someone who accepted you
>but if he could get better he would
>so you should leave this guy who accepts you to be with someone who will just pump and dump you
>>
File: large.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>fit thinks fat people don't have sex
>fit thinks only thin people have sex
>fit still complains about not having sex while being thin
>its almost like they won't admit their shit personality is the thing that is really standing in their way
>all these feathers being ruffled right now
>>
>>42152028
Ok so it's been a couple hours and this post is still on the front page of this board. Let's see what we've learned.

>My bf is fat and I don't like that
>I can't tell him that he's fat
>He loves me for who I am
>Rinse and repeat

This is a waste of time OP, just dump the guy, if he's not budging, it's likely you'll lose your incentive for losing weight and become fat again.
>>
>>42152339
>to be with someone who will just pump and dump you
Where was that implied? It is possible to date a person who isnt a fatass AND isnt going to pump and dump.
>>
>>42150098

What was his weight before?

My girlfriend and I have lost weight together, but sadly after a stressful time we gained a lot back.

It sounds like he is a decent guy and you like him, so are there any deal breakers? As long as he is faithful, and kind, and treats you well, and is has a healthy mind set and builds you up instead of breaking you down, I'd recommend staying.
>>
>>42152393

Its also possible to date someone who is a fat ass an be happy with them.

Like, you're telling someone to fix something that isn't broken.

But to answer your question, lets read between the lines.

>He "accepted" you because he's a fat fuck and he thought he couldn't do any better.

>If he was a ripped, handsome guy he wouldn't have started dating you,

>so now that you're /fit/ why should you settle for some fat, lazy bum?

I don't think she is settling. You're telling her now that she looks a certain way, she should leave the person who accepted her, and be with someone else who is fit. But if the person was fit, they wouldn't have accepted her in the first place. So you're telling her to go from someone who did accept her, to someone who didn't accept her. It just doesn't make any damn sense. I know you probably post on 4chan most of your free time, so you don't know how the real world works, but things aren't that black and white. If she is happy with this person, why change that?

Also, as for him being a lazy bum, she even said he was a successful music producer. That is a lot of hard work. I would hardly call that person lazy.
>>
>>42152451
His penis comes to a very sharp point and it's also really sharp along the bottom as well as serrated. Which would be fine if my vagina weren't so soft and squishy. Other than that, and the fact that he molests my son, he's great! A true gentleman.
>>
>>42150098
By making this thread it seems you've already made up your mind about dumping him if someone "better" shows interest. So stop attention whoring, you fucking cunt.

Saged and reported.
>>
>>42152370
how do i improve my personality? should i start acting like this faggot?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxOFo0ATVq0
>>
>>42150154
just fucking talk to him. if he realises this is a big issue, perhaps a deal breaker, then he might do something about it. offer to help as well with healthy cooking and motivation
>>
>>42150098
Jesus christ this fucking forum is SO much worse in the past few months. Wtf happened?

I consider myself sexist. I believe women have their roles and men have theirs. Mixing the two makes society worse. Men can't be men anymore, and women aren't feminine now. I have many views about how women should know their place but even I can't find a real.reason to dislike OP u like the rest of these autistic virgins. Op, you have a right to do whatever you want in this case. Stay with him and see it through or or leave him because a large part of your relationship was apparently based off false pretenses. You wanted somone to get healthy with. Instead, you did it yourself and he has done nothing, but reaps the rewards of your sexier, healthier body.
Everyone in this thread refuses to think woth their brain for some reason. The same "lazy nigger hating", Trump loving retards who always go on about how horrible it is that certain groups wouldn't be where they are without whites now hates you and supports the fat fuck - obese fuck - who did nothing but gets to fuck you and brag about having a sexy gf.

I would say the fair thing to do is warn him about your feelings and give him a deadline to show improvement by
>>
>>42150202
bet you kiss grills you faggot
>>
>>42150221
This is absolutely retarded, but I laughed.
>>
>>42152529
why this guy is a douche???
>>
File: this.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>42150506
>>
>>42152643
>white knighting this hard

kys
>>
>>42152509
>Its also possible to date someone who is a fat ass an be happy with them.
For you, maybe. Im not the guy who made the original comment but fatties who refuse to change are generally useless human beings and youre either an idiot or a teenager if you believe he wouldnt have chosen a more attractive girl if he had the choice. You seem to fundamentally misunderstand basic dating dynamics
>>
File: 250ebe4.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
250ebe4.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>42152529

I think Casey Neistat is a great guy. He is outgoing and works very hard. He also goes to planet fitness :^)

But then again, people on 4chan are more into the Paul Logan douche bag kind of stuff.

I don't know, most of you are hopeless and have shit personalities. 4chan is like that study of monkeys who would rather starve to death while masturbating to pictures of the alpha monkey, than take the lead and be the alpha monkey themselves. I guess that is why you're all stuck in this cesspool of despair and autism.
>>
File: pitt.jpg (882KB, 3000x1992px) Image search: [Google]
pitt.jpg
882KB, 3000x1992px
>>42152734

You sound like one of those RSD PUA aspies.

>dating dynamics
lmao. Next post you're gonna start talking about market value and how men age like whiskey and women age like milk. There is honestly not enough smug reaction pics for this thread lmmmaaaaooooooo

I bet you get pissed off whenever you see an unattractive person in public with an attractive person.
>>
>>42151251
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrredddit
>>
>>42151253
>I fucking called it!!
>after she said it
I don't think you understand that phrase anon
>>
>>42152772
>i cant understand why a person who recently became more attractive would want to leave a fatass so you must be a pua
>>
>>42152772
>lmao lmmmaaaaooooooo
And that's how I knew I could discard your post, but I rad it anyway and now I'm gonna reply.
Every kind of social interaction has dynamics. That's why we have sociology. The fundamental approach of trying to identify and exploit said dynamics in dating is not incorrect by itself. Where miserable PUAs fail is that it's pretty evident they do so from the biased standpoint of ALL WOMEN ARE VAPID WHORES BECAUSE SHE HURT ME SO MUCH. But they still got some things right; I didn't need them to tell me, for instance, than being in an economical and social position of inferiority relative to your woman or your shared environment is a recipe for a very short relationship, or that when scanning a room at the bar a woman will give more attention to the guy with the most masculine features, better clothes and widest smile.
>>
File: 1499957871853.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499957871853.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>42151429
kek
>>
OP here
Obviously Im male there is no boyfriend and there is no weight loss needed of any kind
Thanks for the luls guys
>>
>>42152828
xd well played OP I just gotta say you did a really funny trick on me there wow I must really give you kudos because I haven't been fooled quite so much in a while! haha.
>>
>>42152371
>Rinse and repeat
until she gets the answer she wants this will continue
>>
File: 4MJLD_s-200x150.gif (389KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
4MJLD_s-200x150.gif
389KB, 200x150px
>>42152818

>le reddit lexicon

Get back to the real world, boyo, we all miss you here on planet Earth.
>>
>>42152308
fuck off newfag we're full
>>
>>42152809

Is that what really matters to you? Attractiveness? You sound like one of those assburgers that lifts for girls on tinder and cries at height threads, while achieving nothing of importance in real life.
>>
>>42152370
strawman^2
>>
>>42152871
>le reddit lexicon

What lexicon?
>>
>>42152902
Thats some nice projecting, friend. Believe it or not, the way a person takes care of their body says a lot about who they are and their intelligence. I dont have a tinder and am working on an engineering degree. That said, attractiveness is important. I dont date girls because i need new friends.
>>
>>42150126
so either he gets /fit/ or he kills himself?

not seeing a downside here
>>
You can keep trying

LOL FUCK THAT 150 post thread I'm not reading or responding to this circlejerk
>>
>>42152828
People should stop pretending to be me (OP).
>>42152509
This is how I think. I value my bf a lot because he was with me at my worst and still thought I was worth something so I'm emotionally attached to him.
He thought I was pretty even when I was fat and helped with my mental issues even though he's a normie and didn't understand me at times.
>>
>>42152997
upsides for the healthcare system
>>
>>42153116
so what did you hope to gain from coming here?
also these guys LARPing are just doing what this site does best: taking the piss out of other users
>>
>>42152741
Haha! yeah :D
>>
>>42150098
drop him and kill yourself for being a fatty for so long. your body will not forgive you and i hope you enjoy your PCOS and inability to procreate.
>>
>>42153224
Some advice as to how to get him to slim down. Being fat is simply unhealthy.
>>
>>42153478
have you seriously not heard of the "healthy at every size" movement? he's fine. you're just projecting your oppressive patriarchal beauty standards to his healthy and fierce female curves.
>>
>>42150098
>wat do

meet me at the bar at 8 ;)
>>
>>42150098
>i'm a girl btw
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.