[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've failed my goals entirely and I don't know where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 12weekprogress.jpg (196KB, 1330x669px) Image search: [Google]
12weekprogress.jpg
196KB, 1330x669px
I've failed my goals entirely and I don't know where to go from here. Help?

>pic related. Three months.

Two months of bulking, followed by one month of cutting. Started at 154 lbs, went to 165 lbs and currently 158 lbs. The aim was to have a decent/normal physique and set the basis for an indefinite clean bulk. Yet here I am, with an uninspiring amount of muscle and still fat. Although I've learned a lot and would do it differently starting over, I just don't' know where to pick things up now.

I really wanted to achieve 10% body fat, and at the very least approach otter mode and go from there, but I'm really just cutting down to nothing anyway. I'm in the middle of failure, really. So yeah, finish my cut or just cleanbulk from now on? :/
>>
what are you on about that's pretty insane progress in 3 months, you're clearly bigger

do you have a mental issue mate?
>>
>>42149638
Thats a big bulk, you can cut than clean bulk or just keep doing what ur doing
Decide for yourself
>>
>expecting a good muscle base, or impressive progress, in 3 months of work

It takes years and years and years (assuming you stay natural and don't inject hormones in your body). Just eat and lift weights, live a healthy lifestyle and don't preoccupy yourself with trivial shit like bodyfat percentages. Save that shit for 5-6 years later. Keep making strength gains and your body composition will follow. Learn how to properly plan your nutrition. Learn how to periodize your training. Milk out those noob gains on some kind of starting program untill you reach a respectable strength base (Usually 1/2/3/4 (OHP, bench, squat, deadlift). Track your progress, and increase either frequency or volume.
>>
Nice progress man, keep on going
>>
>>42149649
>>42149669
I've seen so many progress pics here and on /r/brogress that put my shit to shame.

I'm also very disappointed that I have literally no visible abs whatsoever, even though I really tried this last month. So I'm still fat, except my arms are a bit bigger. That's very underwhelming because I really tried my best these past three months.

>>42149669
Yeah, I will. I just set my sights on the three month mark and it's nothing like I had expected.

I have long term goals, make no mistake about it, but I hoped for more by now.
>>
>>42149724
>I've seen so many progress pics here and on /r/brogress that put my shit to shame.

mate, it's been 3 months, you've got body dismorphia or something
>>
You've done good guy. you've added at least 4 inches to your arms and as far as the abs you still have fat on them.

Also, who is to say the progress pics you saw they weren't using roids?
>>
>>42149638

>three months.

What the fuck did you expect.
>>
what routine OP?
>>
>>42149638
very good progress for 3 months
>>
>>42149809
Can't really say - first two months dumbbells only. Did compounds and a few isolation exercises. Once I outgrew them I went to the gym, but can't really say if my current routine works since I've only been doing it on a cut so far. Upper/lower body split, by the way.

>>42149849
>>42149795
Thank you.

>>42149762
>>42149796
I just expected more, judging from so so many 3 month progress pics on the internets. That's all.

It won't stop me from going on, but... let's put it this way. If I had boasted in OP instead, everyone would call me a gainless dyel fat ass. Let's be honest about that at least.
>>
>>42149917
>judging from so so many 3 month progress pics on the internets
tip: they're probably lying, like when people claim natty when they're on gear they say that they achieved results in a shorter timespan to make it seem more impressive

honestly your progress looks like something I'd expect in the 8-12 month range
>>
>>42149638
i hate people who cant appreciate their progress dine in pee fire
>>
>>42149638
Looking very good for 3 months progress. Dont let lies on the internet discouage you. Keep it up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.