[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i drink a glass of milk every morning for as long as i can remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5632.jpg (7KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5632.jpg
7KB, 285x214px
i drink a glass of milk every morning for as long as i can remember (probably close to 20 years now). i have never broken or fractured a bone in my life despite playing many sports. feels good senpai
>>
>>42148882
>mfw my brother used to do the same and also went on the keto and Atkins diets and his bones are literally disappearing and he can't even walk without immense pain now.
>>
>>42148927
that's terrible get him to stop
>>
>>42148882
Do you have a facial hair?
>>
I brush my teeth twice a day for atleast 20 years now and I have never broken or fractured a bone despite playing many sports. Feels good senpai
>>
>>42148932
I did. He refused to listen and now he's morbidly obese, has liver disease, and obviously still has a hard time walking. I think he's finally realized at least that the keto diet isn't healthy, because he avoids the subject if it comes up.
>>
>>42148882
I have never drunk milk except from my mother's breast when I was a baby, and stopped eating dairy when I was about 10. I went vegan when I was 19. I'm 26 now and have never broken or fractured a bone in my life despite withstanding many injuries that should probably have done so. Feels good senpai.
>>
>>42148935
yes but i can't grow connectors between moustache and beard
>>
>>42148964
i don't believe you. calcium makes your bones dense especially from milk compared to garbage tier calcium you get from greens
>>
>>42148973
Animal products actually leach calcium from your body. Greens and fortified plant milks, tofu, etc., are much better sources.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/calcium-and-milk/
"Calcium is important. But milk isn’t the only, or even best, source."
>>
>>42148882
Nice nigga, I wish I could drink every day, but I get alot of gas.
>>
I've never drank milk except when I was a baby.I fell from a 2 storey building and walked it off, no fracture, no nothing. Fell from a flight of stairs headfirst, walked it off, no fractures. Milk is a meme.
At best it is an alright drink, better than carbonated drinks and tea/coffee
>>
>>42148882
Iktf

>spent my childhood eating fish and in sunlight
>drinking liters of milk a day for a few years now
>never broke a single bone
>had falls during skiing that shouldve snapped some in half, but i would just have bruising around the area

And as far as the "estrogen in milk will give you tits" meme goes. I've been able to grow a full beard since i was 18 and i have to trim my body hair every 2 weeks because of how rapidly it grows. And i dont have gyno or any of that shit.

Milk is the best.
>>
I like milk. The end.
>>
>>42148935
whatever question it is you're wondering about milk, let me give some anecdotal evidence to prove that milk is only good for you

I've drank 2L of milk a day my entire life (23 now)

>full head of thick hair
>full beard
>7 inch dick
>6ft 1
>no gyno
>no acne
>>
>>42148882

I grew up in Poland and they literally gave us a mug of warm milk every single day in primary school.
>>
Keep drinking your milk, good goy.
>>
>>42148964
have fun with your incomplete nutrition
>>
>>42150593
Not deficient in anything actually. Used to be deficient in iron and vitamin D as a meat eater and whadya know, going vegan actually cured my iron deficiency and I haven't been deficient in vitamin D either. No supplements except the occasional B12.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.