[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate vegetables. They're are fucking gross and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I hate vegetables. They're are fucking gross and I don't care what anyone says.

>that's because you were raised on processed food

nah nigga. I was raised on home cooked meals. But the mere thought of eating a raw tomato or carrot just absolutely disgusts me

Can you make it without vegetables?
>>
>burgerland: the thread
>>
>He doesn't eat raw carrots as snacks
Never going to make it
>>
>>42147058
>raw tomato or carrot
>raw

Cook it, and when it's done add butter and salt.
>>
>>42147076
>mommy eats my baby carrots when I eat the wings

how the fuck can you honestly enjoy vegetables seriously
>>
>>42147089
I've been told cooked vegetables looks their nutrients

redpill on this
>>
>>42147114
>A March 2007 study looked at the effects of boiling, steaming, microwaving and pressure cooking on the nutrients in broccoli. Steaming and boiling caused a 22 percent to 34 percent loss of vitamin C. Microwaved and pressure-cooked vegetables retained 90 percent of their vitamin C.

Don't cook the shit out of them. Veggies should still have some crunch when cooked. You can grill them in a pan with oil and when finished add a little butter and salt.

When i cook veggies I'm basically just heating them until butter will melt on contact with them.
>>
>>42147102
It's called being an adult, you should try it
>>
eat beans for fiber
>muh gas
just soak them in water before cooking
>>
My dad gets me a bag of mixed frozen veggies from costco. It has mostly broccoli and cauliflower, some sliced yellow carrots and baby carrots.

I'll cook some bacon in the oven to make a bacon sandwich, then roast the veggies in the bacon grease. It's pretty tasty.
>>
>american children
The future is bright gringos, we are ready to jump in if you can't go on anymore
>>
>>42147058
>I hate vegetables
Ok
>I was raised on home cooked meals
Deep frying everything in sight, while technically home cooked, is not what we generally have in mind when we use the term.
>Can you make it without vegetables?
Absolutely not, now GTFO of /fit/ you worthless sack of shit.
>>
>>42147058
End your pathetic existence
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.