[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i saw a man doing some scary looking weighted neck raises using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 6ZUNUqX2BLs.jpg (82KB, 699x761px) Image search: [Google]
6ZUNUqX2BLs.jpg
82KB, 699x761px
i saw a man doing some scary looking weighted neck raises using a head-mounted harness

i thought it was hilarious but after a while i started thinking about the possibility that he's doing a legit exercise and i'm in the wrong

pic related, that's him

what do you think
>>
It's legit and you're an idiot
t. wrestler
>>
>>42144936
We used to do them for football, the headstrap usually needs disinfected
>>
You must not be from around here because neck training is the new leg training recently
>>
>>42144936
>>42144986
>>42145747

any other neck exercises
>>
>>42144936
Fuck off and stop taking pictures of other men at the gym you worthless autistic faggot
>>
>>42145783
THE BRIDGE
>>
>>42145821
1000x this. how do you not think its creepy as fuck to take pics of strangers.
>>
>>42144936
There are better ways to do it but it's a legit exercise. Boxing coach used to recommend it, but he suggested alternative methods since it's easy to overdo it.

http://www.strengthsensei.com/neck-training-boxers/
>>
>>42144936
can't you just lie on a bench with your head off the end, then with a towel or something cover a plate and rest it on your head and do some neck curls. front, back, and right and left.
>>
>>42144936
can you take a picture of yourself doing hanging neck raises from the ceiling?
>>
>>42144936
NECK THEORY STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>42145821
insecure betas need to find someone to show others to make fun of later on. ends up being insecure about photo he took to mock someone.
>>
>>42145783
Have a large sweaty man try to put you into a head lock 3x10
>>
>>42144936
so this is what alpha destiny's target audience looks like
>>
>>42144936
its a neck exercise, you get a thick neck from it, rarely done/seen but its totally legit and useful
>>
>>42144936
it helps with forward head posture too
>>
>>42144936

Instead of walking up to him and asking what he is doing when is on a rest period you decide taking a picture of him from afar is the best option.
>>
>>42147675
ask Big Lenny
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.