[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A: >go home from work >go for a run >eat nutritious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: failure.jpg (122KB, 1361x569px) Image search: [Google]
failure.jpg
122KB, 1361x569px
A:
>go home from work
>go for a run
>eat nutritious dinner
>get to bed early and get good rest

B:
>drink countless beers
>smoke half a pack of cigarettes
>strike out with girl
>come home and eat ice cream, chocolate, and snacks totaling over 2500 calories

mfw I chose B. How do I prevent falling for the enemies of gains, /fit/?
>>
>>42144932
Don't have that shit in your house. If you don't have beers, cigs, and snacks you can't gorge yourself ya fat cunt.
>>
Are there any calories in cigarettes?
>>
>>42145004
Bought it all while I was out mate
>>
>>42145046
Well don't fuckin' buy it when you're out. If you're sloshed there isn't much helping it, but you can try to avoid getting to that point. You're better than that.
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (76KB, 368x537px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
76KB, 368x537px
>when a six pack is 1500 calories
>>
>smoking AND overeating

Cigarettes are a cutting aid and nothing more. Don't let your pleasure centers be fired by too much at once.
>>
Degenerate
>>
OP here. Just ran a fasted 15km to offset damage. Still feel like a piece of shit.
>>42145364
Truth. Nothing else to say.
>>
>>42144932
Alcohol and cigs are addicting and alcohol is a depressant.

And you are saying you are feeling down?
>>
>>42146583
By which I mean your body was craving them so you did that instead of the healthy thing.

Hell you could of worked out, asked a girl out while showing the pump, and still went to bed early. And even if she had rejected you then you wouldn't be as down because you didn't suck down a buch of depressants.
>>
>>42144932
Just try to do better next time OP. Other's don't need to shame you, you already feel bad. Remember how bad you felt next time you're tempted.
>>
Abandon short-term pleasure desires, focus on long term goals.
Disciprine yourself, force it for a month.
It gets easier, the first days are the hardest, but it does get easier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.