[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I squat I shift all the weight to my right leg, and drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Squat.jpg (123KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
Squat.jpg
123KB, 460x307px
When I squat I shift all the weight to my right leg, and drive with it, like a one-legged leg-press. Is this bad or awesome?
>>
bad, obviously

do you WANT imbalances?
>>
Sounds healthy
>>
>>42140665
This is a terrible idea, are you retarded?
>>
That's fucking awesome bro. Your right leg is going to look fucking sick!
>>
Why?
>>
>>42140665
>one sided pressure on the spinal column

don't forget to rotate your upper body 90° while squatting for extra awesomeness
>>
>>42140665
Sure, just even it out with the other leg.
>>
File: bulgarian split squat.jpg (32KB, 640x848px) Image search: [Google]
bulgarian split squat.jpg
32KB, 640x848px
>>42140665
do pic related with opposite leg
>>
>>42140746
in case you stuck around to find out, this made me laugh aloud which i do not normally do.
>>
>>42140665

You're going to snap city OP. Everything is going to get fucked up. The question is only what gives way first. Most likely it will be your knee.
>>
>>42140665
I do this too and i've squatted 205 kgs.
My legs are uneven though so i press more with my longer leg for some reason.
>>
>>42140665
To your picture, if you're gonna make it look hard why not just throw on another 2pl8 so he could somewhat justifiably have that stupid expression on his face?
>>
>>42143509
To be fair that could be his 10th rep of his 10 set or some ridiculous bodybuilding routine.
>>
>>42143547
It's a photo shoot not a picture out of his workout
>>
who cares about injuries we're freaks!
>>
>>42140665
My body does this too sometimes when im on my last rep of last set.
I try to force myself to push evenly when this happens and for some reason the opposite leg's knee starts hurting. So if my body starts to shift slightly to the right, I correct it by pausing and shifting it back, and push up evenly but then my left knee feels some soreness the day later.
>>
>>42140665
Thats because of muscle imbalances and you're just making it worse. I have the same issue but consciously force myself to use both kegs equally; i still over rely on the right leg though.
>>
File: pomeranian4.jpg (27KB, 452x300px) Image search: [Google]
pomeranian4.jpg
27KB, 452x300px
>>42140665
You probably have scoliosis. Your parents never noticed because they don't love you
>>
>>42144519
what are you talking about, they molest me all the time.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.