[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >young and budding programmer >every second is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: jockitch.jpg (7KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
jockitch.jpg
7KB, 300x225px
>be me
>young and budding programmer
>every second is devoted to programming
>still want to stay in shape, run 7 miles a day while coding with a little treadmill desk I'm using
>decide to stop showering to devote more time to coding

this works out great. literally so much time is devoted to showering, and I gained like at least 15 minutes per day

>decide to take it a step further
>no longer change pants
>if I don't need to change pants, I guess I can stop changing underwear too
>within a week, jockitch.jpg
>most enduring pain I've ever experienced
>still decide to go to work, to avoid having to explain
>eventually after hours of research, I figure out what it is and how to cure it
>everything's going great
>still incredibly painful while healing tho
>once it stops hurting, I stop using the lotrimin (anti-fungal cream)
>ff one year later
>ok, so basically since I didn't completely kill it, it came back with a vengeance. Now it's 2X as strong and completely resistant to my lotrimin
>use lotrimin, but barely does anything
>eventually find super lotrimin spray
>have to shower 2X per day and spray this shit that burns like hell 2X too
>out of commission from coding for like 2 weeks, it's just too painful to focus
>have to put on new boxers and shorts every time, use a new towel every shower
>tfw saving 15 minutes a day turned into losing 2 weeks straight
>all my time gainz melted away
>>
>>42140158
ok
>>
>>42140158
>decide to stop showering

stopped reading here, no cure for stupidity i'm afraid anon
>>
>>42140743
It actually works out fine...I never washed off my body anyway, and it was always fine. The only thing I washed was my hair, and after you stop washing it for about 2 weeks, it goes back to normal, because your body doesn't produce all the oils.

There's a whole movement for it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_poo

The only thing I really had to do was put on deodorant every day and shower every few months or so
>>
>>42140761
you would've smelt like shit though, right? that would make me super uncomfortable when i'm with other people.. i shower for other people more than myself
>>
>>42140790
Nope, not me, I mean, i guess everyone's body is different, but no one ever said anything, and my parents at least always tell me if I smell bad.

I knew someone who never had to wear deodorant though, and she always smelled fine...I think it depends on the person
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>42140806
likely you are just not noticing your smell but everyone around you jokes around that you are a stinky disgusting cunt while you remain blissfully ignorant
>>
>>42140743
The real problem was
>I guess I can stop changing underwear too
Why the fuck would you think that's a good idea?
>>
>stop being hygienic
>get hygiene related problems #
BUT HOW
>>
>>42140761
what? no. what the fuck?
no poo is about not using/cutting down on shampoo and soap. you should still be getting into the shower and rinsing yourself off regularly, especially if you ever exercise or go outside in hot weather. what you're talking about is filthy and terrible for you, expanding upon a semi-legitimate concept without knowing what you're doing. this is like my parents' friend who got really into raw food diets and decided to dedicate herself to only consuming kale & water until she had to be hospitalized for malnutrition.
>>
>>42140806
weird, i wonder if your body just adjusts to it like with shampoo. i don't shampoo my hair and it's always been fine.

i just started back at my gym the other day after taking 6 months off, first workout and i hadn't showered in like 4-5 days. saw a girl i knew she came up to hug me and i felt gross getting close to her because i would've smelled like 4 days of weed, fapping and shitting lol. i've showered everyday since
>>
>>42140908
No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I was just washing my hair when I went in the shower anyway. I've never used soap, and always smelled fine, but when I stopped shampooing, I just stopped showering altogether (unless I was like really dirty).

Then, I stopped changing my pants, because a lot of people do that. Then, I took it too far with the underwear....lesson learned, always change your underwear.
>>
>>42140934
How are you smart enough to program but too dumb to know what basic human hygiene is about?
>>
>>42141028

It's not about being smart, it's about being willing to try stuff and go outside the norm.

Just because everyone does something doesn't mean it's right.

And also, there's a LOT of dumb programmers out there. Most people I worked with didn't know their ass from their elbow.
>>
Did you ever wipe your hand up your ass and sniff it?
>>
>>42141073

What? Like after you take a shit?
>>
>>42140806
there is no way you run seven miles a day without showering and didn't smell like a rotting garbage dump. how many times have you smelled someone else that smelled bad but didn't say anything? that's how the world works.

as for your parents saying something, it's obvious your family has a genetic predisposition for nose-blindness.

not showering and not wearing deodorant are two completely different things.
>>
>>42140761
Nope! Lies. All of it. I tried this and the smell was godawful. This movement is one of the biggest shams out there and has nothing to do with /fit/, you fucking hippie faggot
>>
The area around my genitals is darker than the rest of my body and smells a little especially if i havent showered for a day. What is this?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.