[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been lifting for 2 months + cardio + good diet and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lifting.jpg (513KB, 848x566px) Image search: [Google]
lifting.jpg
513KB, 848x566px
I've been lifting for 2 months + cardio + good diet and I've made noticeable difference in my body. I look and feel a lot better.

My question is, will I eventually get a hug from a girl if I continue on my lifting path? 28 yr old virgin who has never held hands with a girl nor hugged one outside my family, just curious if I'm going to make it.

Not ugly, I just never hang out where women are at.
>>
You problem isn't they way you look your problem is most likly with you social skills and confidence keep lifting and improving your self but remember like all things social interactions must be practiced to get good at them so go out and just try to meet new people
>>
>>42136317
Yes
>>
>>42136317
fucking kill yourself
>>
No, you will not

Just being honest
>>
>>42136337
>>42136345
Thanks guys.
>>42136353
You want to share what's bothering you anon?
>>42136356
Just have to improve my social skills
>>
>>42136368
Yes if you improve your social skills, doesn't seem likely though
>>
>>42136317
Do you know how to flirt? This is essential. You may think saying hi and talking to a girl would consists of just being yourself but in truth it is a multi-dimensional minesweeper game. Every word that comes out of your mouth is a potential bomb that would fuck everything up.
>>
File: shit tier.jpg (55KB, 400x490px) Image search: [Google]
shit tier.jpg
55KB, 400x490px
You are not attractive, or girls would interact with you sorry.
>>
>>42136380
Social anxiety is the thing I need to get over. I work in sales and I still struggle everyday to talk to people normally. Lifting has given me mires, but people want substance.

I lack the substance they desire.
>>42136383
>Do you know how to flirt?
No. I feel like just being a sugar daddy for 10/10 college girls to gain experience. That seems like a good idea for someone in my position.
>>
>>42136407
>I lack the substance they desire

No you don't. I'm a 35 years old guy and I had the same problem until 2 years ago. I was almost fat, I lost more than 50 pounds.

The secret to happiness is to be happy first. Yes, it's weird but it's like that.
You lift because you're better physically, and therefore you're more beautiful.
YOU MUST SMILE ALL THE TIME because it makes you more beautiful. People and grills are NOT attracted to gloomy depressed emos, they are attracted to smiling people. Look at /r/happygirls on reddit and see what I mean.

Ever since I started to smile all the time and stopped giving a fuck, women say hello to me all the time, or thanks when I hold the door.

Also because I'm smiling, I noticed that some women are mirin, something that they definitely did not do before because I watch people a lot.

> I still struggle everyday to talk to people normally
Remember that people have as much intelligence than you. They have the same crap in life, they poop. They are not above you. You have the same worth, but you can improve your looks and your face by lifting and smiling.

Be yourself too, no need to lie or pretend that you're someone else. When they say that women like people who make them laugh, it's true.

> I just never hang out where women are at
Go everywhere you can in your free time, you NEVER know when you'll meet the woman for you. It can be in a supermarket, or in the street. Keep an open mind and don't expect anything, it happens randomly.
For example, I went to a new swimming pool yesterday (I wanted to swim, not expecting anything else) and the grill who took my money was definitely mirin and smiled to me. It was nice and I'll definitely go back to that swimming pool next Monday (but I won't be sad if she's not there on Monday).
>>
>>42137859
Thanks man, really inspiring post. You're totally right, I need to smile a lot more.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.