[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys squat and not have knee pain? I have been unable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

How do you guys squat and not have knee pain? I have been unable to squat for weeks. knees are fucked and just feel weak. bodyweight squats cause pain. i fear that the more i dont squat the less my leg muscles become developed and the more my knee tendons will take over when lifting heavy.

anyone else have this issue? wat do?
>>
squatting is a meme
>>
>>42134673
When you squat, where are your knees in relation to your toes at the bottom? If your knees are coming over your toes, that's probably why.

Also, hinge at the fucking hips as well as your knees
>>
>>42134765
>If your knees are coming over your toes
Wrong.
>>
>>42134673
Squatting has been extremely popular since the golden age of bodybuilding, that's 40+ years. Think about it- where are all the old guys who should be squatting? Not in the gym, because they wrecked their knees. The old dudes who are still lifting stay away from that shit. Everyone ends up wrecking their fucking knees. The only people defending it are teenagers who haven't done it yet. In the end they all go down. Don't buy in, give yourself the gift of walking without pain.
>>
Read starting strength

You don't even have to do the program but it will teach you how to squat without knee pain
>>
I actively push my knees out while squatting. My knee pain always came from valgus. Hinge at hips, push knees out. Practice a lot at low weight before you start adding.
>>
You're supposed to push off with your heel, not your entire foot.
>>
File: wthayta.gif (2MB, 298x167px) Image search: [Google]
wthayta.gif
2MB, 298x167px
i like how there's always a trend for solving squr knee pain that they insist works then later they say the old trend was wrong and insist the new trend works. some people are better off building their legs with a different exercise. why is that so hard for you faggots to understand?
>>
Have you tried easing progressively into Bodyweight Squats? I.e, start with Shoulderstand Squats the CC way.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.