[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /fit/ accept that weight is determined by genetics and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKNmTjRBwfk

This expert did a study on people who lost weight on "The Biggest Loser" and found they regained all the weight because of genetics.

Also I know many skinny people who smoke and eat junk and fat people who eat healthy fruits and veggies and exercise.
>>
Genetics /= Lipogenesis

Most of them have a metric ton of fat cells that formed because they got fat as kids. Hoovering them out is the only choice if you refuse to maintain a strict diet and exercise plan.
>>
low effort bait
>>
>>42133591
they regained the weight because the methods presented in that show are a terrible way to lose weight
>>
bump.

Why does /fit/ reject science?
>>
>>42134268
Why do you claim science when you have a ton of correlations and no actual causation, a shitty sample, and no control group?
>>
File: 1499957502220.png (242KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499957502220.png
242KB, 1000x1000px
>have to lose weight in an extreme way because you're in a contest
>when they're not in the contest anymore they start eating unhealthy again because they never learned to how to eat healthy, only how to do a extreme diet to lose weight really fast

It's really simple.
>>
>>42134510
>in a extreme way

fix'd
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.