[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to increase breasts size naturally (without getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: breast-actives-before-and-after.jpg (49KB, 350x156px) Image search: [Google]
breast-actives-before-and-after.jpg
49KB, 350x156px
Is there a way to increase breasts size naturally (without getting fat)? I love my gf and I'd instantly marry her if I wasn't a poor college student, she currently has a B cup and I think she would look perfect if she had a bit more fat in there. I would also appreciate advice on how to get rid of my breast fetish.
>>
Get her pregnant
>>
>>42133396
But that would be kind of like getting fat
>>
>>42133382
try giving her fenugreek supplements. She'll also smell like maple syrup though, and will probably lactate
>>
File: 1474244431805.png (1MB, 1890x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1474244431805.png
1MB, 1890x1460px
>>42133382
Impregnate her then trip her in the final trimester
>>
>>42133415
I don't want to hurt her, and we have already decided that if she gets pregnant she'll get an abortion because we can't afford a child right now
>>
>>42133410
What is the evidence that this shit actually works other than Momsnet
>>
>>42133437
well I know for a fact that it makes you smell like maple syrup at least
>>
>>42133441
I know that the effects of pregnancy can be dramatic, because my last relationship was with a girl who was 34DD, and after an accidental pregnancy and subsequent abortion at around 3-4 months (which also killed the relationship, truly sad) they were even fucking huger than that. She wasn't even fat, so it was truly amazing.

Current GF I don't want to knock up, nor does she want to get knocked up for a while, so it's not an option. Gotta decide what to do.
>>
>>42133382
Lend her to me
>>
>>42133382
>not getting married in university for that sweet, sweet pell grant
you're a fucking idiot
2500 per person a semester for being married
get hitched
>>
>>42133403
The pussy is bomb tho
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.