[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stim stack anon from the Phenibut thread a couple of nights ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images (9).jpg (22KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
22KB, 384x384px
Stim stack anon from the Phenibut thread a couple of nights ago.

Tried it without my stims and just felt lazy, didn't feel fucked like I did with it on top of the usual stack.

Tried it tonight with a heavier dose of PEA and some albuterol.
Feel like I could cuck Zeus himself right now.

Seemingly have no limits in terms of endurance.

No crazy PR increase, but I can concentrate on lifting and it's like I don't have to rest.
>>
Stack is as follows.

>150mg AMP Citrate
>100mg Oxilofrine
>500mg PEA
>4mg Albuterol
>4g BA
>600mg Phenibut

Got some DMAA coming in soon, that may replace the AMP citrate if it doesn't fuck with the PEA.
>>
I stopped taking phenibut cause I feel it was having an effect on my mental health, was only taking once a week but I used to smoke loads of weed and do other drugs a while back and realised that I cant take any of this shit. The only thing that I know doesnt cause any problems is like valium or zopiclone, but still then ill only be able to do it every so often, I function too good on drugs illegal and legal and realised that Ill just get addicted to anything that gives me an edge. What would you recommend I do? I dont know what some of the supps are, is the PEA something that would work for me? doesnt cause anxiety or anything like that does it?
>>
>>42130003
kys faggot. sobriety is meaningless.
>>
>>42130003
PEA doesn't really work on its own.

It has an insanely short effective life, like 10 minutes short.
It only really has a lasting effect if it's taken with a serious dose of non CNS stims.
I recommend pairing it with Oxilofrine, Octodrine or Hordenine.
Oxilofrine or just plain amphetamines are the best options due to the massive increase in blood pressure and circulation, but I would suggest taking a bronchiodialator like Salbutamol to ensure you don't get light headed.

PEA when stacked correctly provides an incredible level of focus and attention, I'd honestly compare it to dexis, but you have to redone every hour alongside some form of stim to keep that going - which is not really entirely sustainable for longer workouts.
>>
>>42130056
I dont understand, so theres no point in being sober or drugs are pointless?
>>
>>42130120
Thanks man, Ill look into these
>>
>>42130136
No worries mate, just be safe and make sure to research everything you put inside your body.
What works for me may not work for you, so test everything individually until you know what works safely for you.
>>
>>42129928
I cant be fucked to buy all those stims

I usually go with 1/2 shots of espresso and 500mg phenny and that usually does the trick. What one stim do you think would be best to add on to that?
>>
>>42130195
A non CNS stim would be best.

If you can get it, Oxilofrine is God tier.

You'll feel the benefits of if you just railed a line of caffeine, but with no jitters - you'll feel like you transcend humanity.
But get a general health blood test first, including resting, elevated and get an NO2/stoic test done to ensure you won't pass out from lack of oxygen.

I've only heard of it happening once, but the story doesn't end well.
>>
How much phenibut would you take on an off day without anything else?
>>
>>42130195
>>42130242
Forgot to mention.

If you ever want to prolong the effects of a drug, you need to "bind up" the enzyme that breaks down the drug.

In the case of PEA it's MAO-B, which is why predosing with Oxilofrine or Hordenine works so well - because the MAO-B enzymes will be used up processing those.

If you want the calm buzz from PEA alone, you can an MAO inhibitor, but they can easily cause safe doses of drugs lethal, so you need to read up on accurate to mg/kg reports on combinations.
Taking an MAOI and then Hordenine could kill you, taking it the other way around would do fuck all, taking them both at once is a gamble.

>>42130382
Don't, you build up resistance to it ridiculously fucking quick.

If you need the buzz everyday then find 4 different noots/delis that are all broken down by different enzymes.

Take a different one each day - you'll probably still have to reset every few weeks.
>>
Just had a look online and says that citrulline malate and phenibut go well together. I have both but havnt used either in a while, gonna take some tomorrow before gym. Had any experience with this?
>>
>>42131202
Be careful, both substances are broken down by the l-glutamine enzyme process.
If that body of enzyme is used up by one before the other (say one has a shorter half life than the other, or is more soluble, or is snorted/inhaled and the other is injested) then the other compound will have a significant increase in longevity and effect.

Get used to both on their own, then try minimal dosage on both - be prepared for either increased noot effectiveness or increased stim effectiveness.
>>
>>42131630
Thanks for the knowledge. For the record, I have used both and know how they effect me separately. But Ill take a lesser dose tomorrow of pheni and see from there
>>
>>42131763
Take bare minimum.
You may have an increased enzyme pool, but reducing what you have available may make you feel like you're a toddler who just shotguned a carton of red bull.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.