[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start deadlift >chicks start to work out in front of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 42744194.jpg (54KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
42744194.jpg
54KB, 722x349px
>start deadlift
>chicks start to work out in front of me
>feel anxious because deadlift gives a retarded look
>start deadlifting
>I'm sweating like a boar
>my glasses slide on the tip of my nose while some mist get on it
>the girl look toward me
>I can't do anything
>I have the most virgin retarded look right now
>drop the bar et dont come back until the girl left

This shit is why I do deadlift alone
>>
>glasses at the gym
go home four eyes
>>
>>42127969
Not him but are glasses unattractive ?
>>
>>42127984

Only if you're unattractive.

It's not rocket sciece. Put them on some 9.782737/10 dude and chicks will probably see it as a plus.
>>
File: jason-blaha-huge.jpg (37KB, 552x634px) Image search: [Google]
jason-blaha-huge.jpg
37KB, 552x634px
>>42127969
I herd u talkin' sum shit
>>
>>42128077
Woag.. dude ahaha sorry...
>>
>>42127953
>I'm sweating like a boar
Pigs can't sweat, story is fake and OP is a liar
>>
You don't have to wear glasses at the gym unless you're almost blind without them.
>>
>>42127953
Dude why do you care? You're there to lift and build muscle. Not to impress some random bitch. Honestly, I've noticed I get some mires in the gym for not giving a fuck and just going about my workout. That's what they really want to see anon; confidence.
>>
>>42127984
Depends. If you have glasses that compliment your face then it can make you look better. It also just depends on what people find attractive. I have glasses rn and I don't think they match my face. Going to get contacts asap.
>>
>>42127953
you forgot the part where you spilled the spaghetti
>>
>>42127984
They definitely aren't something that makes you universally less attractive 100% of the time, it depends on a lot of factors. They also seem to be more accepted as a accessory when you don't wear them all the time. Girls tend to compliment mine on the odd occasion I wear them instead of contacts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.