[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a motivation thread? >Be 221in Feb >Dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1499951769603.png (92KB, 498x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499951769603.png
92KB, 498x440px
Can we get a motivation thread?
>Be 221in Feb
>Dropped to 174 last week
>Binge ate 5 pieces of pizza 6 paradise bakery cookies, had a quesadilla
>Back to 185 and feel ashamed

Help /fit/
>>
>>42127568
HOW

THATS SO MUCH WEIGHT

Your fucking lying to yourself, you don't just binge one day on a huge meal and gain that much, you broke, is what happened.

Now stop being a fucking bitch and go back on the cut.
>>
>>42127568
fuck you you fat fuck, id kill to be able to gain weight, you literally have everything nature needs to be ripped but you just ended up a fat shit anyway

GIVE ME YOUR APPETITE
>>
You do not need motivation, you need discipline.
>>
>>42127568
I bought a muscle fit jumper so I can slowly see myself looking better and better in the mirror. It'll only look good if I continue going to the gym. Thats the plan anyway.
>>
>>42128110
It's been a tough week for the cut anon but you're right I'm getting back on the cut today!!
>>
>>42128816
I can't find the right knowledge to get shredded nor the time. Take my appetite I just want to be a skellifag
>>
>>42128110
>>42127568
>>42128816

Holy fuck you guys are retarded.

IT IS LITERALLY WATER WEIGHT.

5 pieces of pizza, 6 cookies and a quesadillia isn't going to more than 1 pound of fat, if that, it might even be well short of that.

BUT GUESS WHAT IT DOESN'T TURN INTO FAT IF YOU ARE CALORIE DEFICINT, IT TURNS INTO GLYCOGEN.

Your body stores about 2000-3000 calories of quick access energy called glycogen. If you're dieting this is almost always depeleted. So if you binge eat your glycogen gets replenished. Thats about 400-500 grams of weight which is about a pound.

BUT GLYCOGEN IS STORED WITH A FUCKTON OF WATER WITH IT. SO GAINING A POUND WORTH OF GLYCOGEN MEANS GAINING LIKE 4 TO 5 POUNDS OF WATER. Thats why you lose a fuckton of water weight at the start of a diet, you flush the glyocgen and the water. Thats what you GAIN a fuckton of weight if you break your diet super hard one day. It is just the water stored with the glyocgen, not fat.

People on diet also tend to be sodium deficint and often dehydrated. So when they break their diet they rehydrate and gain water weight.

OP You didn't gain 10 pounds in a single day. You'd have to eat the equivalent of 15 WHOLE LARGE PIZZAS TO DO THAT, NOT 5 SLICES YOU RETARDED. YOU REGAINED WATER WEIGHT. YOU CAN LOSE IT IN LIKE 2 DAYS.

Yes I'm mad, stop using water weight as an excuse to quit and get back on it.
>>
OP did you eat 35,000 calories worth of food?

For reference this is the equivalent of eating roughly 90 double cheese burgers from mcdonalds.

No?

Then you didn't gain 10 pounds. It is just water weight from salt consumption and glyocgen being replenished, Chill the fuck out.
>>
>>42129809
I think it's a little disheartening for people to gain water weight on a massive cut, since they're very much obsessed by numbers and don't have real markers for progress.

For me, I get to know when my cut is over because I'll have a few abs showing. For those guys, they losing fat on top of fat, on top of fat. They just don't know when it will end besides the number on the scale.

Try laying off anons on big cuts. I'm not going to ridicule someone that's trying, and I think you wouldn't want to either.
>>
>>42129886

I know it's disheartening, but I think it is way worse if they don't understand what it is or what it is happening. What I'm saying is good news.

Even the largest 600 pound hamplanets on earth struggle to eat more than 10,000 calories a day. No one can put on more than a pound or two of weight from a single day of eating. It just isn't possible.

Calories in and calories out is just basic thermodynamics. Any weight you gained above the calories you ate over your TDE is just water weight. Water weight can be lost in a day or two.

It is important af to understand that. I don't know how how many people who have quit because their weight shot up and they thought they "ruined" their diet, but it is way too many. A one day fuckup will never ruin a diet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.