[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ I've been gymming 6 days a week for the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1499165514833.jpg (72KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1499165514833.jpg
72KB, 960x738px
Sup /fit/

I've been gymming 6 days a week for the last 18 months. Pretty decent progress so far.

I've got a month trip to the states coming up and was wondering if any of you have done the same thing and what you did in the way of exercise? Will be walking 10 - 12 hrs a day sigh seeing and shit, and prolly won't have time to track down gyms.

Anyone got any pointers? Cheers
>>
>>42125125
But who was bodyweight exercises?
>>
>>42125125
what is wrong with his ear? is that a wart? gross
>>
most gyms will have free trials of some kind, just look for those online
>>
>>42125475
piercing, fuckhead.
>>
>>42125480
you mean that was done on purpose? lol
>>
>>42125125
>walking 10 - 12 hrs a day
>but i need muh gym

kys
>>
>>42125125
your progress most likely isnt enough that missing a month will matter
>>
>>42125125
yeah enjoy your holiday and go back to gym after fucking retard
>>
>>42125786
Didn't really say I need a gym now did I? Was looking for effective exercises to do WITHOUT a gym.
>>
>>42126838
walking/jogging is pretty good
>>
>>42125480
stop pretending like you can't recognise a piercing you autist
>>
did a 5 week USA trip recently and in that time went to the gym twice (at hotels) and lost most of my muscle mass from eating fast food and drinking every day.

Just go have fun and enjoy your holiday faggot. You can make up for your lost gains within a month of starting up again
>>
>retards read articles like that, workout for 10 weeks, don't see the same sort is results and quit saying they just can't lose fat/get fit cause muh genetics

I almost think those types of articles are carefully crafted bait meant to discourage people from lifting in the long run
>>
>>42125125
I'm going on a backpacking trip to Europe next summer for a whole month and am scared of losing a lot of muscle too.

I'll be busy most the day and I'm not taking any weights with me so I'll be doing body-weight exercises with resistance.

Probably one handed, inclined push-ups. Other exercises like one-legged squats with my backpack on (filled). If I find a bar anywhere, all kinds of chin ups, muscle ups, pull ups, and leg raises. Overhead presses with heavy objects. Just use whatever surroundings you have, be creative. Maybe I'll find a gym sometimes nearby.

Most likely what will happen is I'll lose a lot of fat and a little bit of muscle from walking around in the heat and all the body-weight training. Basically forced cutting.
>>
File: 1498170341936.png (397KB, 599x505px) Image search: [Google]
1498170341936.png
397KB, 599x505px
>>42125125
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.